Thread: Mafia V: Official game thread (Day 7 - Game Over. Town Win!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ingus:

I didn't us a plea. Nor do I intend to. I was trying to explain my thought process, and the "I'm a townie" part seemed like a good thing to include to show how my though process started. That the Mafia thread is the most important ting to victory. Are you saying that sentence would've been completely acceptable had I not put in the I'm a townie?

Now, with that said, we've got some posts going on, and a lot of suspicion against me I can know at least one is more then likely to be a mafian bandwagoner hoping to get an easy first day kill by going with the first person to accumulate votes. I've got to go Edgar, his post seems the best set up for a mafian. Short, sweet, doesn't go against current thinking, but doesn't commit him to anything, so if they tide changes he can bandwagon without much suspicion because he would have "Unvoted" (which seems like an unacceptable thing in this game). Even its position seems text book mafia, not the first, or second person to speak up, as they can recieve heat for finger pointing, but not 5th, 6th/last and second to last, which will get a lot of heat for bandwagoning.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-08-2008 at 03:00 AM.