Thread: Good Games...

Default Good Games...

I'm looking for some good games that have been made with RPG Maker 2003. Mainly so I can see what a good game made with it looks like. If possible include a link as to where I can download it.

http://gamingw.net/forums/
    Game & Demo section.

A lot of the ones on there kind of suck, there's a few, but oh so many that are just terrible.

There was one I saw there though. A Clouded Heart, it had a very nice story and some great character development. The game play was fantastic too. My only problem was they needed to balance the characters a bit, the Black Mage was way too strong physically and magic needed a boost. All in all a good game.

Another good game is A Blurred Line. I dunno if it's on there, but if you can find it, it has a great story and a lot of well programmed events. The only problem with it is it was meant to have later installments that never got finished. Oh woe is me to see Lines End.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Heros Realm is great. Kinetic Cipher is one of the best and most underrated RM2K game, and its creator gave up because it was so underrated: Kinetic Cipher Romancing walker is an awesome game that was originally japanese made and has been translated into english. If you want, I can send the latter two games to you.

How can I download Clouded Heart, I'm interested after reading a positive review on the game. Would I have to install RPG Maker 2003 before downloading it?

Basically, can someone explain the whole process to do with playing these sort of games.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Hazzard I don't think you have to have RPG Maker 2003 installed as when I played a game mad ewith it I never had it installed and it worked fine.

Gyrus, if you wouldn't mind sending the games to me, that'd be great.

To play any RPG maker game all you need is the actual game files (which the people provide in their posts and whatnot, quite obviously) and the RTP for the maker version. In the case of Clouded Heart it'd be the RPG maker 2000 RTP. You don't need the actual game maker files though, only the RTP installed on your computer.
    This space intentionally left blank.