Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of Couple Do You Think Yuffie and Vincent would be...

I think Vincent would feel like a pedophile with either of them.
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

I think it would be like all the relationships in real life...vincent would try to give a ...well and yuffie would continue on with her flirty habits and vincent would get jealous.....ending up making yuffie mad...END

thats my personal opinion on this

I don't get all this "peado" business, sure when Yuffie was 16 it was a bit icky but there was never even anything to suggest that she liked him back then. It only when shes 19 that its obvious, a couple of years she'll be like 21 then, as far as i can see there is no problem. I mean she will be oneday older than Vincent (physically)
    Thats another thing i don't get, so Doctor Who is what 900 and he had a lovey thing going on with a 19 year old, but it wasn't a big deal because he's not physically 900, same with SpikeXBuffyXAngel. how come its one rule for those and then people are like "ohhh vincents 60" when he isn't mentally or physically 60, only technically.
    anyways, i like this pair but in an angsty way, so not into the OMG i love u lets get married sorta way. I think Yuffie and Vincent are alike, Vincent only wanted to look out for Lucrecia (and love her) even tho she was a bit crazy and Yuffie looks out for Vincent even tho he's sometimes a git to her.
    oh i dunno, thats just my opinion, whenever i think nah about this pair i just end up thinking of how sad Yuffie looked when she was looking up at the sky in DoC and i think, ohhh she should totally get him
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

I think Yuffie would be turned on by Vince being such a beast in the bedroom

Articles
    Blog Entries

Uh, no.

I think she'd be the wild one, i just can't help but be curious about all her energy. when shes sitting legs astride that seat talking about how she wants to give deep ground a good beat down she turned me a lil gay. everyone in the room was paying a little more attention at tht bit,
    saucy minx and lets face it Vincent needs to get some, its been a longgggg time
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

I vote Motoko and Vincent. Perfect.
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The best ones! A vampire like abomination and a thief going on adventures hunting for materia! They will proceed to make babies infused with materia and populate the world with vampiric abomination thieves!!

The story will be called "Twlight"!

vincent is a total sub and yuffie is a dom so it tracks that way but personally i cant really see it