Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Couple Do You Think Yuffie and Vincent would be...

Default What kind of Couple Do You Think Yuffie and Vincent would be...

I am just wordering on your opinon on this, I think they would make a great couple, and I think yuffie would be crazy as usal and vincent would be quite but yet romantic
    I Am An Angel, Please Rejoice
    I Am With You And You Are With Me
    You Are Not Alone Nor Ever Will Be

i think vince would need to grow up a bit, I mean Yuffie is clearly growing to a sweet (if a bit hyper) woman, but vince is still a bit of an emo, but i think they'd have a gd relationship/partnership
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

It would end in tragedy. One night Vincent would be tossing and turned in bed beside his beloved Yuffie and the next moment, he's accidentally turning into one of his transformations and ripping Yuffie to bloody pieces without knowing it.

It wouldn't work, cuz Vincent is MINE! MINE, I TELLZ YU!

Actually, I am a big fan of this pairing. Vincent is quiet and never reveals his feelings, so maybe, just maybe, he could secretly have a crush on Yuffie and her cheeky, extrovert ways.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I think that Vincent would kill her after a heavy night of drinking.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

They would be a horrible pairing. The only way that these two complete opposites would attract is in some fanfic.

A very bad fanfic at that. Honestly, Vince isn't all that "emo". He's a level-headed man with a lot of depth and he is surprisingly resilient. He's also 60 years old. She's 18. The maturity level is vastly different. The only worse idea for a pairing would be Vince and Shelkh. The only semi-interesting pairing would be Tifa and Vincent. But she and Cloud have eachother. In essence, unless Cid turns leaves his wife and turns gay Vincent is probably going to have to look outside of the classic FFVII team.
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

I dont see how a vincent and shelke relationship could be worse than a vincent and yuffie relationship. If anything, it would be better IMO. And technically speaking, hes both 60 and 27 years old
    Isn't it funny how whenever a member of the staff says "Have a nice day." it's usually a threat?:laugh:

Blog Entries

*cough* pedo *cough* *cough* Honestly they woulnd't even be able to make a couple! Too weird! I can just see Yuffie stealing Vincent panst and he'd get emo! XD

^Vincent is already emo.
    Isn't it funny how whenever a member of the staff says "Have a nice day." it's usually a threat?:laugh:

Hardly...
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vincent would be too over-protective and Yuffie would get pissed off with him in the end and leave. Then she'd try to fight a random group of travellers, one of which has a massive great sword and gravity-defying hair.

I dunno, i think it could work in a ~"Mismatched partnership (doing missions and stuff together) With an underlying tension mainly on Yuffie's side, but occassionaly and Subtly and only when appropriate rescipricated"
    but always just heavily implied and never fully getting together type of thing
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Sasuke X Sakura Forever...

I've got a girlfriend who reminds me of Shelke. She doesn't really look young, she's just really short without being a midget. It was kind of strange at first, 'cause I thought of her as some kind of kid sister.

Anyway... theories on relationships are stupid. No one in the living world will ever have enough experience with relationships to know whether two people fit together. The damn weirdest couples can end up together for lengthy periods... sometimes even longer than "perfect couples" if not until death.

I'm not Vincent though and as far as I can glean from the provided information, he probably wouldn't want to "get with" someone who was like a kid sister, which is how I see their relationship now. Same for Shelke. However, that's more of a discrimination of appearance, since despite her looks, Shelke is less of a child than Yuffie.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Yeah but i think Square Enix have ruled out any Shelke/vincent thats what i heard, and shes a bit of an add on who gets to much attention anyway
    Remember that well.