Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Video Game

I have a few favorites. Ace Attorney series, Space Channel 5, Earthbound, and FFX.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

toejam and earl panic on funkotron, it's funky, it's unique, it looks awesome, it's fun single player or two player, it has fun mini stuff to do and find, and I could never play it too many times!
    rawr

probably one of the metal gear games
    <a href="http://ff-fan.com"

Suikoden II. It's pretty spectacular.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

FFVII. Someday, I'll find a better game, I hope. Because I shouldn't have to go this damned long without finding one.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    Not really sure. It honestly depends on what I feel like, my banned friend.
    Qft.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suikoden II. It's pretty spectacular.
    Mister Bun Bun knows what's up. Honorable mentions to Civilization, FFX, X-Com Enemy Unknown, and C&C Red Alert 2.

Golden Sun. FF-style battles, LoZ:OoT style puzzles. Characters and a plot I love. It's a great game (I treat them like one game, just as I treat Lord of the Rings like one book), and one of the best of all time. Still waiting for a sequel.

Well, it's actually a tie between Golden Sun and Crono Trigger. Crono Trigger had insanely good characters and some of the best storytelling of all time. Everything about the game was executed perfectly.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

It's pretty hard for me to pick, but if I had to choose one, it'll have to be my favorite RPG, Xenogears. I love the deep story this game has, and the characters are all very good as well.

Blog Entries

Vampire Savior, Breath of Fire III (my favorite RPG of all time), Golden Sun, and Project Justice for me.

If I had to pick an absolute favorite out of those four, it'd be really tough.

Vampire Savior has all the charm and great gameplay that Capcom fighters are known for. Project Justice falls into the same category.

Breath of Fire III has an awesome story and soundtrack, and not to mention some of the best characters I've ever seen in an RPG.

Golden Sun just has really fun battles and puzzles, and is another example of Camelot's expertise with the RPG genre.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Diablo II !

I don't want to imagine how many hours I spend playing this games (actually I do, because every single second was worth it because this game is so awesome !), probably only rivaled (time-wise) by CS and WoW (I'm cheap, so I had to invest as much time as possible into it so I wouldn't feel so bad about spending 12€ each month).

It's also the only game I have installed 3 times on my PC