Thread: Play Devil May Cry 4 now

Default Play Devil May Cry 4 now

The Devil May Cry 4 demo is available on Xbox Live!

Download it now, and be saved from my wrath.

(SPOILER)Tell me waht you think of it and how it compares to DMC3.

EDIT: The irony is not lost on me.
    Last edited by The Devil; 01-24-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Promise me you won't cry if I play it though?

< /bad joke>

Cry for me The Devil, as I slaughter strange villans with the wrath of Dante and the new pansy Nero!
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    Cry for me The Devil, as I slaughter strange villans with the wrath of Dante and the new pansy Nero!
    The only crying I will do is at how damn beautiful the graphics are.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

And well you'll likely be dead in some way or form n___n by the end of it Sir Devil.

I wanna play this so much! I saw a review... it probably won't be out for awhile in AUS :[

I hope this topic still rolls now that Devil's been dumped into a river. The demo was a lot of fun. I loved the Devil Arm, and I would grab cans of soda from across the room with it constantly. My only problem was they mapped the lock-on to the right bumper instead of the right trigger (which was doing nothing as far as I can tell). The bumpers are rather uncomfortable and it made hitting Y to swing the sword a grumpy process. But I guess I can change that come the actual game.

I got the demo for the PS3 version. The controls felt great in my opinion. I liked the demo for the most part and thought that playing as Nero was pretty cool. The devil arm was fun to use and brought alot gameplay mechanics needed in the series, such as pulling enemies towards you.

The demo was far too easy though, I dont think I got hit at all during the first section of the demo. The ice dog things were tougher than the enemies you faced before that, but I still found them a breeze. The boss fight was also too easy in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dreddz; 01-26-2008 at 06:13 PM.

I played the PS3 version, and I was impressed. Not the best demo I have played, but it's not bad. I need to learn the combos and stuff, because I have seen videos online, and I suck compared to what some people are pulling off in the game. It seems to be a great game story wise judging from the trailers that were released, so this game is a must buy in my opinion.