Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet The Spartans

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Default Meet The Spartans

I just saw it today. OMG It was hilarious!!! If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do. It's gotta be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Who else has seen it?

My favorite part was (SPOILER)when they were holding hands and skipping to "I will survive!" I couldn't stop laughing for like an entire minute after.

meh

it looks like all the other parody movies (scary movie series, epic movie, date movie, not another teen movie)

little sister wants to see it
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Scary Movie 2 was the best of those i've seen. Epic Movie was pretty good, though the others were pretty lame.

Though Meet the Spartans does look funny.

Meet the Spartans... No, I think not.

This looks like a very lame parody movie, not my kind of comedy.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

I havn't seen it but~

It almost seems like the people that made this fell asleep while on LSD watching 300 then woke up to VH1 then got up to fast, had a head rush, passed back out and dreamt this dream that is known as "Meet The Spartans"

I haven't watched it, and from what I've seen I don't expect to. It reminds me of one of those people that try to be random, but it's the bad kind of random. I know that sounds weird but there is a right and a wrong way to be random. If its not done right, like in 'Meet The Spartans' case, it turns out lame and just isn't funny.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    I havn't seen it but~

It almost seems like the people that made this fell asleep while on LSD watching 300 then woke up to VH1 then got up to fast, had a head rush, passed back out and dreamt this dream that is known as "Meet The Spartans"
    It did kinda seem like that. It was really funny though! Easily my new favorite movie!

Oh, but there was one preview they kept showing on TV that was never in the movie. I hate it when they do that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Scary Movie [strike]2[/strike] 3 was the best of those i've seen. [strike]Epic Movie was pretty good, though the others were pretty lame.

Though Meet the Spartans does look funny.[/strike]

Meh. Maybe I'll rent it on DVD some day, but it's not likely.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Never heard of it.

I enjoyed Scary Movie 3 the most.

Not heard of it, either. :P

Though I did like the first Scary Movie, and Not Another Teen Movie. SM3, Date Movie and Epic Movie were teh suxx0rz, though.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Whiffles View Post
    My favorite part was (SPOILER)when they were holding hands and skipping to "I will survive!" I couldn't stop laughing for like an entire minute after.
    Figurative emasculation to happy-ish music? Wow, never seen that in a parody before! The bar for parody movies is so low these days.

The first Scary Movie was the only movie I ever walked out on. I refuse to see anything that might be even the slightest bit like it.

when i first saw the preview of meet the spartans i thought it was a second part to 300 but then it all turned out to be a joke.

as much as it may be funny it ruins the whole 300 image.