Thread: Steam

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Steam

anyone use steam here? talk about anything about steam in here

and i have a question about steam, i just recently bought a game off of steam, is this going to cost me the same price every month?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Erm you only pay for your game once and then you will always be able to re download it using your account.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The problem I have with Steam is that they're quite happy to sell games which don't work. Like X-Com. I saw X-Com: TFTD on there and thought "Cool, now I don't have to dick around with a bunch of obscure patches and programs to get it to work!" and promptly purchased it - only to find that it doesn't work without all those patches.

Yes I use Steam, it's essential to play CS:S and the Orange box games. I doubt I'll ever buy a game that isn't made by Valve off it.

No, once you pay for the game, on that account, it will always be on that account and you can download it again on another PC, but it can only be on one PC with that account.

Wow that sounded much more easier in my head.
    Thanks to Sir Edeon X for signature
    "It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define the person you are" - Teh_Masterer