Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds, you know you love it

Default McDonalds, you know you love it

I just watched supersize me, and it reminded me of one of America's worst epidemics, most people didn't care, but i feel very negatively on the subject.....its not healthy to be extremely overweight and it definitely doesn't feel good, so why do people stay that way? why not fix it??........why do they even let themselves get that way, its just generally uncomfortable and ridiculously cumbersome... so my question is, what are your thoughts on it? do you think McDonald's is a good thing or a bad thing? should it be allowed to remain in existence? why wouldn't we(the general public) petition to have these discusting grease buckets removed.... America is obese...is it time to make a stand?
    The lance strikes when it sees fit
    Cutting the bonds of the ones we love
    In time all shall dissapear
    Leaving mass disillusion and despair
    Some will find comfort in faith
    Struck by unbeheld horrors
    Somewhat the vision of a wraith
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    But if it wasnt for this lance, striking down its prey
    The most beautiful emotion of all would be forever hidden
    Sorrow...

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

The people that are obese don't really care. And if they wanna lose the weight, they're either too lazy or they have a serious problem. I don't blame McDonald's for people gaining weight. If you don't wanna get fat, don't eat so much, or at least work it off if your body can't handle it.

I love McDonald's

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Watching that film/documentary just made me crave McDonalds more. Like this thread has; Mmm, McChicken sandwich..

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hmmm.. i think that most obese people become so when they are children and dont know much better.. then when they are older its much harder to lose weight.. I suppose some people just dont have the .. hmm how do you say that.. pull through? perseverence?

i dunno the word .. im dutch after all

Blog Entries

Meh I don't eat at macdonald's much! Here in portugal it's not worth to go to macDonalds. Let's see a Big Mac with chips and drink costs 4.50€ and a normal dish like rice, with chips and a good bief costs plus drink is 6€... honestly I'm glad Portugal is not obese :rolleyes2

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

McDonalds is expensive, plenty of other fast food alternatives here in London for when I'm feeling lazy
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

C'mon C'mon

I have McDonalds every Sunday. ^__^ I've never seen supersize me, either. Watching somebody get fat isn't really that appealing to me.

of course were lazy thats why we got fat thats why we dont get the weight off
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

I hate Super Size Me. It's such a load of crap. A vegetarian eats fried beef for every meal and he gets sick! What a revelation!

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Meh I don't eat at macdonald's much! Here in portugal it's not worth to go to macDonalds. Let's see a Big Mac with chips and drink costs 4.50€ and a normal dish like rice, with chips and a good bief costs plus drink is 6€... honestly I'm glad Portugal is not obese :rolleyes2
    freakin kudos to you ...id be glad if america wasnt obese ....dont get me wrong, obese people arent bad people, they are just too lazy to fix their problem, and it IS a problem.....

btw, hes a vegan not vegitarian, and its not BS....Mickey D's for a month, nonstop, just mickey D's...try it...your not gonna feel good, not enough nutritrion, unless you get some salads
    The lance strikes when it sees fit
    Cutting the bonds of the ones we love
    In time all shall dissapear
    Leaving mass disillusion and despair
    Some will find comfort in faith
    Struck by unbeheld horrors
    Somewhat the vision of a wraith
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    But if it wasnt for this lance, striking down its prey
    The most beautiful emotion of all would be forever hidden
    Sorrow...

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I think that McDonalds healthy food is stupid. If I wanted salad I'd go to a salad bar or something. If I wanted grapes or carrots I'd buy them from the bloody supermarket.

Fast food is very bad for you, but it's generally also very tasty. That's basically the problem. I usually make a big effort to eat healthy, but I also really like McDonald's.. and that is annoying.

And also, the whole deal with the super size meals and the general size of the McDonald's meals in the US are crazy. I've heard from someone that was on holiday in the US that the biggest menu you can get in a Danish McDonald's is the same as a medium menu in the states. Loco! I only think we have to different sizes here in Denmark (normal and big), and as far as I know they have several in the US going all the way up to the super size menu. Although I like McDonald's I'd never order something that big.

It's not just McDonalds though, all junk food restaurants are to blame. McDonalds is the worst though. You wouldn't catch me dead in one, not after most of my family got food poisoning from them. I'm always in KFC though :P

Blog Entries

What's the differene between Burger King, MacDonalds and KFC??

Beats eating at Arby's.