Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Lost Season 4 Thread

I like Daniel, but his voice gets on my nerves. He needs to stop mumbling. It's like the actor who plays him is trying to make him seem like he's further into his own little world than he is. He's not autistic. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I like Daniel, but his voice gets on my nerves. He needs to stop mumbling. It's like the actor who plays him is trying to make him seem like he's further into his own little world than he is. He's not autistic. xD
    Actually, he might be!

If you ever watched the 8 PM EST episodes that are repeats of the week before, with the "enhanced content" (that bar at the bottom of the screen that flashes information) for episode 2, they refer to that woman that was in the house with Daniel during his flashback as his "caretaker." I think he's definitely mentally ill in some way.

Yeah, plus he started crying in his first appearence, remember? He is a little strange, but he's comic relief. Hurley used to be that...but he hasn't made me laugh once this season, unlike the others.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Faraday is my favourite out of the new characters introduced this season. He's also nice to look at, at least in the present time, not so much with the flashback hair.

ANYWAYS, I think that Charlotte is a bit of a bitch, but I do think she is not a good guy. I mean, if you look at the previews for tomorrow's episode she clocks Kate in the head with a gun and what she and Faraday are doing in the Orchid doesn't seem to be like it's to the benefit of anyone on the island. (SPOILER)Actually, I read somewhere that they're trying to release gas over the island from the Orchid, kind like the Purge. Also, the Orchid is said to be the location of "highly dangerous research" and holds some connection to those cloned rabbits we've been seeing since ... what, season 2? To me, Charlotte seems like she's there for personal gain in the sense that she wishes to research the island's properties. Remember her reaction to the Dharma collar on the polar bear?

As for Miles, he interests me not. He seems like the generic "I am a badass so everything you say to me I reply angrily to with some sort of witty remark." Like Sawyer, only not endearing in any way, shape, or form.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    As for Miles, he interests me not. He seems like the generic "I am a badass so everything you say to me I reply angrily to with some sort of witty remark." Like Sawyer, only not endearing in any way, shape, or form.
    Everyone seems to forget that key point that he can willingly talk to the dead (possibly only if he has his tools, though). If he can do that off the island, being on the island would be like winning the lottery. I personally believe it's also the reason he said he'd know if Kate was telling the truth by seeing (or, as I'm suggesting, 'talking' to) Natalie's body.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Yeah, but this is Lost. I'll betcha he's going to use that cool power of his like... once every season.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Or else he'll use it frequently but we'll never find out what he discovers until the last episode. And even then, we'll only find out enough to make us ask more questions about something else.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I like Daniel, but his voice gets on my nerves.
    Charlotte seems like a boring and annoying cow to me. I couldn't care less whether she's good or evil. The others are pretty cool.

Charlotte has every right to be annoyed though. She was stranded in the jungle alone after her parachute left her dangling from a tree, and then she had the bad luck of bumping into Locke's group. She was shot, but survived...and she gives off the impression that she doesn't want to be there at all. >_<

I think she'll be the one to explain the polar bear on the island.

lol well atleast its confirmed who the "big bad" of lost is!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

lol at the end. "cya at din din!"

Charles Widmore owns the boat? Wow didn't see that coming -_-

Pretty good episode! Just watched it on TV now. Jack is just annoying though, I hate the stupid expressions and little nods he makes whenever he opens his mouth for a line of dialogue. I don't know why, but it just ticks me off.

As for Kate, it looks like Juliet has replaced her as Jacks love interest. Charlotte was cool, especially when she knocked out Kate and almost killed Juliet! [Even though I'm like...the only fan of Charlotte...]

I wish Jack would die.

But is that guy really the big bad?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarc the Swordsman View Post
    As for Kate, it looks like Juliet has replaced her as Jacks love interest.
    Nah. He just loves them both (he's the new Kate!). He states when off the island that what he said in the courtroom (which was that he didn't love her anymore) was not true, which means he does love Kate. He's such a manwhore. And there's nothing worse than a self-righteous, moral-preaching manwhore. I mean, Sawyer is a bit of a manwhore at times but he's not the one being portrayed as a saint.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Jack's trying to fill the void in his life that was his ex-wife and any woman that shows any interest in him fills it. We already know that he's emotional and can be weak at times, so he probably likes having a lady friend to lean on.

He's just clingy.
    Figaro Castle