Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Sawyer isn't going to die, at least not in this episode. It would be foolish to not have such a watchable and prominent character in the final season.
    Unfortunately Charlie proved this theory wrong last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I don't buy Jin dying. It's too sad. I do think the freighter will explode and those three guys will be presumed dead but they will survive somehow, or Michael will sacrifice himself for the other two. Desmond most certainly will survive, his story is far from over. Fool went back in time, man, they got to explain that!
    I've believed that Jin survives and is still on the island ever since they showed his funeral. It seems too obvious for the show to state that Jin is dead and now they leave us with him with C4 on the freighter. They like their twists too much to make it this predictable.

If Jin does die, it will be something random like he'll get shot in the back as they fly away on the chopper and they are forced to dump the body out of the chopper(and a body/person was shown falling out of a chopper into the ocean in the season preview montage) and that's why Sun's distraught.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    If Jin does die, it will be something random like he'll get shot in the back as they fly away on the chopper and they are forced to dump the body out of the chopper(and a body/person was shown falling out of a chopper into the ocean in the season preview montage) and that's why Sun's distraught.
    'Bout 80% sure that's Sawyer. Hairychest says they're low on fuel, so Sawyer hops out to conserve it. 'Tis why he doesn't leave with everyone else.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really hate the mentality that certain shows have that just cause a show is ending, that they can do whatever the hell they like.

Battlestar Galactica is doing this too. Just killing people off left and right.

If Jin or Sawyer end up dead by the end of this show I will be SO pissed off. Even Claire. God damn, they can't just kill people off willy nilly like that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't care about Claire anymore. After the secrets behind her abduction were revealed Charlie was the only thing that made her interesting and she's lost that now as well.
    Figaro Castle

No one's said anything yet?

Up until (SPOILER)it was Penny that rescued them I thought it was fairly predictable. I mean, certain things *had* to happen, and the way they were set up we basically knew what they were. And by the time (SPOILER)Ben revealed himself to Jack, it was pretty obvious who HAD to be the in the coffin.

(SPOILER)I was soooooo relieved that Desmond did not bite the dust. I hope his character isn't through, though. I suppose it can't be, as he has to go back, right, along with Kenny Rogers (best name ever)? Also, we now know that Oceanic did not know that the Losties were lying. This is going to be a torturous eight months.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    And by the time (SPOILER)Ben revealed himself to Jack, it was pretty obvious who HAD to be the in the coffin.
    I don't think that was obvious at all. I was wracking my brain trying to think of who it would be.
    (SPOILER)I was soooooo relieved that Desmond did not bite the dust. I hope his character isn't through, though. I suppose it can't be, as he has to go back, right, along with Kenny Rogers (best name ever)?
    (SPOILER)Since Ben's out to get Penny now, I imagine that Desmond will have some screen time as well since he's her man and all.

All in all I thought it was an enjoyable finale. I do like the fact that they tied up several lose ends and only left a couple of big ones open. (SPOILER)The fight scene between Sayid and the lead mercenary guy was surprisingly well choreographed. It's too bad Sayid didn't get another chance to flex his thighs of awesomeness, though.
    Figaro Castle

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    And by the time (SPOILER)Ben revealed himself to Jack, it was pretty obvious who HAD to be the in the coffin.
    I don't think that was obvious at all. I was wracking my brain trying to think of who it would be.
    I saw it coming since the season 3 finale myself. In fact, after watching that finale I turned to my fiance and called it. I will admit that up until (SPOILER)Ben showed up the finale made me doubt myself and had me thinking it might possibly be him, but as soon as I saw him there was no doubt in my mind anymore.

And now we basically know the plot for the next season. (SPOILER)Ben (seeing as he can't return to the island now) will attempt to get the Oceanic Six, Locke, and perhaps Walt, "Kenny Rogers", and Desmond back to the island. We should all be pretty sure that Michael is dead for good this time, but I'm not too sure about Jin.

Overall, a good second half of the 4th Season, although the writers strike made the season 16 episodes instead of the regular 24. The 5th one should be a lot better.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Ah, so that scene with Ben in the desert earlier (SPOILER)takes place directly after he moved the island. I thought he'd parachuted there or something.

I guess we always knew (SPOILER)Locke would die at some point, but eh, it lost some of its impact by revealing it like that.

It'll be interesting to see (SPOILER)what happened to the people on the Zodiac or whatever it was called - Farraday and co. Did they move with the island or not? Time will tell.

Also, I think that (SPOILER)the island moved in time like the rabbit did.

did anyone notice the octagon recruiting commercial?
    there starting another dharma
    the commercial and info
    find out what this entails
    Last edited by Namelessfengir; 05-31-2008 at 01:19 AM.
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Quote Originally Posted by White Raven View Post
    Overall, a good second half of the 4th Season, although the writers strike made the season 16 episodes instead of the regular 24. The 5th one should be a lot better.
    Ditto second half was awesome but 14 Hours/episodes was made for this season...and it was decided that there was going to be 16 episodes before the strike had started...Theres now going to be 17 episodes of season 5 and 6 and thats it for Lost!

Crazy finale! (SPOILER)Ben and Locke were the first 2 people i thought of when i saw the season 3 finale...that changed when they used that alias lol

(SPOILER)Jin cant die....wont..or atleast dont wanna believe it! and atleast Jack wasnt as annoying even though i can see him getting the blame for what happened! Wonder what Sun is doing with (SPOILER)Widmore hmmm!

Awesome stuff....now for the long wait!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I felt it was really predictable, but it still didn't make for a bad finale. I thought the "big reveal" of Locke was a bit of a weak note to end the season on. I saw that coming a mile away. I was really hoping for a craaaaazay revelation or giant question to be posed.

Also, Jin's death was HEARTBREAKING. Desmond and Penny's reunion was cute. I'm excited for this Ben out to kill Penny thing.

What do you think Sun meant when she said that she and Widmore had similar interests? Finding the island (because maybe Jin is alive? :P) ? Finding / killing Ben (because he, really, was the cause of Jin's death) ? Whaaaaaaat?

I'm pretty sure Faraday and the boat of randoms is smurfed. The boat blew up and the island disappeared. Sucks, cuz Faraday was hot in his own crazy way.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Best season ever. Even better than Season 1. Locking in the end for this series really allowed the writers to make for some great storytelling.

Jin isn't dead, having him end up alive for some tearful reunion makes so much more sense than him ending up dying. I'm pretty sure Michael is dead though. Lost doesn't just kill main characters randomly. They get their 'final moment' first. Jin never got one.

It will be interesting to see what direction the series takes in its final season.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The course Lost is taking is so much like Alias. Start off with a CIA agent fightin' crime, to having everlasting life potions and zombies running around in Russia. Lost started off with a bit of mystery and lurking monsters and evolved into dead people appearing on a regular basis and islands disappearing into thin air. I liked it better when both shows stuck to realistic premises with touches of the supernatural. Rather than whacking you over the head with it.

And in both shows, no one is ever really dead.

No body, no death. So I believe Jin is out and about somewhere, waiting for Sun.

Finale was good. Not as good as last season's finale. There was a lot of buildup and the reveals didn't pay off as much as they should. And with Lost, there are so many different stories and subplots and mysteries, that I'm not even sure what's what anymore.

I like Frank a lot. He's a good character. And we need more of Jin/Sun and Sawyer and less of sniveling Jack.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    The course Lost is taking is so much like Alias. Start off with a CIA agent fightin' crime, to having everlasting life potions and zombies running around in Russia. Lost started off with a bit of mystery and lurking monsters and evolved into dead people appearing on a regular basis and islands disappearing into thin air. I liked it better when both shows stuck to realistic premises with touches of the supernatural. Rather than whacking you over the head with it.
    Yes, thank you. You put it in so much better words than me.