Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Lost Season 4 Thread

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'm pretty damned certain Claire's gonna die. I really liked the past episode alot, especially for a Kate episode. Usually I find hers uninteresting, but now! Also, I think Sawyer's gonna get killed off too, which kind of sucks because I have never been a JackxKate shipper ((SPOILER)SawyerxJack ftw.)

Miles + Locke + Grenade = twisted. And Miles asking for money? Not what I was expecting at all and kind of a disappointment for the giant buildup.

I'll really be annoyed if they kill of Claire. Seriously - every single one of my favourite female characters has been killed off so far, one by one. I hope they kill off some of the males for a change.

I hope Libby's mysterious backstory will be revealed too. I heard a few rumours that it would this season.

I never liked Claire. She has no reason to live now that Charlie is dead.

I totally knew the baby was going to be Aaron. Totally.

There isn't really many female characters left though, considering the amount that have been killed off already. Well, I mean major female characters.

I like Claire and Sun, and I suppose Juliet is pretty cool. I've started to dislike Kate though, because of the constant; boring confusion over her being with Jack, then with Sawyer. Charlotte is the newest female addition - but she seems like she'll be one of the bad guys.

Spoiler about Claire: (SPOILER)She isn't gonna die. Someone will die and that either be (again spoiler) Desmond, Juliet, Sun, Jin or Daniel Faraday

Articles
    Blog Entries

Where the hell is that Frank guy?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13
    I never liked Claire. She has no reason to live now that Charlie is dead.
    Never mind the fact that she has a <i>freaking baby</i>. I reckon she just didn't want her baby to grow up on the island, or else she was left behind for some reason. Hence Kate having the bub. But yeah, I figured it would be Aaron, too.

I agree with Kate getting a bit boring. I'm starting to see her as a bit same-old, same-old... every story is the same with her and it seems to never end. "10 years in the same state." CAN SHE STAY PUT? FIND OUT. AGAIN.

I like Claire, I think they just need to come up with more to do with her. The fact that she's Jack's half-sister makes things interesting - surely there will be a point that this comes to their knowledge.

Why does everyone hate Miles? I think he's cool. He talks to the dead, man! That's perfect for the Island! He totally needs to stick around long enough to give us a whole lotta answers, because if there's anyone who can, the dead can. While others can talk to and/or seethe dead, only he (from what I know) can do it willingly.

Finally, what are the odds that the grenade is a dud? I mean, really, how long can he hold that in?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I agree with Kate getting a bit boring. I'm starting to see her as a bit same-old, same-old... every story is the same with her and it seems to never end. "10 years in the same state." CAN SHE STAY PUT? FIND OUT. AGAIN.
    I'm thinking the terms of her sentence will play a point in the plot later; perhaps they all decide they need to go back to the island, which results in her leaving the state.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Further pointing to the same-old, same-old. "Oh man, Kate is told to stay put and doesn't? Shocking and unexpected revelation!"
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think it was nice that we got a closure to Kate's past crimes. That's not same old.

and Claire is boring and Miles is terrible. Funny how you like the things I don't and I like the things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    closure
    omg smoke monster.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Episode rocked.

I was reasonably sure the kid would be Aaron, but not close to 100%. Cool move. I love Claire though, so Edit3: Or rather, loved, until she got over Charlie in the space of two hours.

Then again, the Oceanic Six are the ones who left the island, as far as we know. It's possible other people elected to stay (But why would Kate not choose that, if it was an option?).

Now I'm really interested in Lost again, because I dearly want to know not only what happened to everyone else, but also why this epic lie is being told. This is clearly something they established right away, cf. Jack checking that Hurley won't spill the beans, and Kate hearing Jack tell the lie so many times. Edit: Just occurred to me, why say that two people survived the crash and died later on the island? Wouldn't just "Only six survivors" be easier? On the other hand, it could be to make the story more coherent.

Now, the other question is, why does Jack refuse to see Aaron?

Further edit: It didn't seem like the people in Sayid's flashes really identified him easily, or at least not immediately/by sight alone. If so, does that mean Sayid's flashforwards were further ahead, when people had forgotten the issue more? Is Sayid, given his employment, even one of the Six, or did he get off the island some other way?

Another thought. Miles and Ben spoke in somewhat... circumscribed ways. Is Miles Ben's man on the boat?
    Last edited by Madame Adequate; 02-26-2008 at 05:22 AM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Thats what i initially thought, that Miles was Ben's spy.

Jack doesn't want to see Aaron because he's his nephew and i'm guessing something bad happened to Claire (Jacks half sister) and he found out this out and seeing the kid would be difficult
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Jack doesn't want to see Aaron because he's his nephew and i'm guessing something bad happened to Claire (Jacks half sister) and he found out this out and seeing the kid would be difficult
    Good point. It might be bringing back traumatic memories for Jack. He could have had some cause in her death or somehow feel responsible for her death as well and seeing Aaron reminds him of this.
    Figaro Castle