Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324

Thread: Official Lost Season 4 Thread

I'm digging the polar bear theory, but I don't see so much how that would keep Alpert young. I had my own idea on how all of that worked after the last Locke episode...

Excellent season. The finale didn't hit me as hard as the third's, but as Roto said, it's hard to be shocking when the whole season's been plotting what happens directly afterward. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle the next season with the cast split in two.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That finale was mostly awesome. However, (SPOILER)Bentham had to be either Locke or Linus, really - Sawyer at the very outside, but unlikely. So once Ben showed up, I was pretty certain it was Locke, and it wasn't a big reveal.

Very unsatisfied with what they did with Jin, though I wasn't sure he was really dead even before reading the spoiler Miriel posted on it.

I totally did not see the ending bit with Penny's boat, so props on that, because I was very confused about how they were going to deal with Desmond and Frank on the raft. That was well done and I felt a lot of tension for both characters there - two of my faves.

Also, was Keamy a total hardcore badass or what?

my heart was pounding when they pulled Desmond up and he was hurt, thank god he was alright!!!!

I knew Bentham had to be Locke tho cos i only knew that Desmond "David Hume" and John Locke and Jeremy Bentham were famous philosophers,
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Also, was Keamy a total hardcore badass or what?
    Seriously. I freaking loved that guy. He was perfect for the part, I hope I see more of him in future shows/movies/whatever.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

His manner of speech arouses me. In my pants.

I didn't like Keamy. The second he showed up I wondered how long it would take him to die.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I thought he was pretty good, everything about his manner just screamed "ANIMAL!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

On the topic of good characters and so on, I'm so, so glad that Richard returned. He, too, is awesome.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

^ True dat lol!

Anyways, back in season 3 when desmond was having his flashes....was he lying to Charlie when he told her that Claire was going to be on that helicopter?

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maybe something changed to change his flash. Or maybe the writers messed up.

I'm kinda bummed that smoke monster wasn't in the finale.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maybe it hasn't happened yet

I had the weirdest dream and me and kate were driving a car around the island except it was in spain and we picked up desmond and drove around like in that aerosmith video for crazy, then we went to tell Rose and Sawyer how hot Desmond was like a couple of mental fangirls, and saywer started crying so we cooked him a nice dinner with some cherry bakewells for desert, but we had a mixer and everything, and for some reason Jack was feeding some ducks in a waterproof outfit.
    must be all the lost i've been watching
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    ^ True dat lol!

Anyways, back in season 3 when desmond was having his flashes....was he lying to Charlie when he told her that Claire was going to be on that helicopter?
    Yeah, I realized this might be a problem after Claire went off and disappeared. Perhaps Desmond did lie to Charlie - that would certainly add a rather dark element to his character, but how would that ever be revealed? He and Charlie were the only ones who knew.

That polar bear theory is pretty sweet. I'm in Anchorage, Alaska, atm, but what were the different things that the Polar Bears had to do outside the Hydra station in order to get the treat? Maybe that was how they trained.

Things changed all the times by stuff that desmond did, to save charlie and that.
    also perphaps he saw arron on the helicopter and asumed claire was there too, cos he was sort of lying on the floor of the helicopter to start of with wasn't he
    Remember that well.