Thread: Crucifix?

Default Crucifix?

Hi there,
    I've been looking all over the internet and can't seem to find where I can buy a crucifix to cure curse... I was trying to get my HP up and stupidly attacked myself with an Ancient Sword. What town can I buy it in?

Either that, or are there any hints on how to level up Heal quickly? My team doesn't seem to get poisoned all that often...
    Thanks!

If I recall it's a part of any towns item shop. If it's not then just go to the most advanced town you can (i.e. the town that has the better spells/equipment for sale) Though I'm mostly certain every town has about 2-3 people selling all the items including elixirs in every town.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

wait until you're on the field map to use heal if you can, and it will raise it by 2. I think you have to have something healable to do so though.
    Just try casting it in battle all the time whether you need to or not.

Thanks so much, I did find it for sale in one of the towns. I feel kind of silly, so far I haven't really needed to buy any items so I completely didn't realize that many things are available anywhere you go.

I did try casting Heal in battle, but the point-things don't go up unless someone is actually poisoned. That'll be tough to level, but oh well.
    Thanks guys!

Actually, all the town item shops are 100% identical. All the items are sold everywhere. You'd better keep a couple of each item, just in case. (Hint: Esuna/HEAL also can cure Curse after a certain level, I think it's like 3 or 4).