Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal with <insert annoying item here>

Default Whats the deal with <insert annoying item here>

So as we all know, Valentines day is coming up, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Well i never liked this particular holiday. Mostly because it always makes me feel like nothing romantic will ever happen to me ever in life because, literally, nothing ever does happen. All i get are cheesy lil cards from a couple girls saying how they hope i have a wonnnnnderful valentines, and that they wish all my love wishes come true, yakkity yak. So i personally have decided that maybe its best to just go into hiding the week of that holiday..Anyone care to join?
    ~*Fizzgig*~

I never really cared about Valentine's day really. This is actually the first year I'm with someone on V-day and it's still not really that big deal, because neither of us have the means to make the day special. Seeing as we live in the same house and basically don't have the money to go "out of our daily routine" the only thing different is that I'll prolly get a box of candy from my mom.

I've never been ashamed to have no one previously on V-day though, only 'cause it never was that big of a deal for me.

Banned

I would give anything to be with the one I love on V-day.

Quote Originally Posted by feel the illinoise! View Post
    I would give anything to be with the one I love on V-day.
    Wouldnt we all? Unfortunately i found that V-day has the irony to make that the most impossible thing EVER.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

just hold a baccharal.

This is the second year I have ever been with my girlfriend on V-day. She is my girlfriend and for some reason we both HATE valentines day. So we don’t make a fuss and try to make some other random days romantic.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

never been with someone on valentines day technically. once i was at this girls house and she broke up with her bf 2 or 3 days later to be with me so i just missed it.

this year ill be alone on valentiens day once again. i dont really care ive gotten use to it so much that everyone whose had interest in me lately ive rejected jsut because i seem to like being alone for some odd reason.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

I never cared for Valentine's Day. I don't think I've ever even had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. Or any holiday for that matter. I had a 2 year on-again/off-again online ex boyfriend but we broke up alot, we must not have been together on V-Day. I've never even had a real date either, come to think of it.

I wish I could be with James this V-day but sadly we can't be together until the 25th. That is sooooooooo lame. I guess there's always next year.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    This is the first year I'm actually excited about v-day 'cause I gots the bestest person to spend it with and he has something up his sleeve that he won't tell me. :(

Blog Entries

Note that girls are the only people who care about valentines' day.

there was a picture here

"You know what really grinds my gears.."

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's a lovely day as far as I'm concerned. It's not a lovely day because the rest of the days aren't, but it is a lovely day in that it's a reminder to all the bums out there that don't to anything for their girl to actually get up off their arses and make her feel special. There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't know if we'll be doing anything this Valentine's Day, personally - I'm personally lacking funds and ideas. I'm more of a birthday/anniversary guy myself - I don't like the idea of going out on a night that everyone else is going out on, nor buying flowers at the most expensive time of year, etc.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love Valentine's Day =] though I've only had a boyfriend for 3 V-tine's days, I still love to watch couples do sweet things for one another =]

Personally, I don't think it should just be for Valentine's Day though.. You should always show your significant other how much you love them.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I know Jame's doesn't give two pardon my frenches about it.
    I'm really impartial - I just like any day that's an excuse to get more attention ;d

But maybe this year we won't celebrate V-Day, we'll celebrate our favourite candy day.

Boldly go.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

2007 is the only year so far that I've done anything on Valentines day.

Personally, I don't care for it. Don't need a special day in the year to show/tell somebody how much you care for them.