Thread: The post-Shinra Turks

The post-Shinra Turks

So without Shinra, can anyone guess what the Turks actually DO all day? --I mean, when there's not, you know, Sephiroth remnants running around.

It seems like they still operate like they used to, but I don't know what for. Well, I know that they were conducting investigations at the Northern Crater and fetching Jenova's head (I don't remember exactly why... haven't seen the movie in a couple years as my copy has been lost ). What do you suppose they spend every day doing, when they're not behind Cloud saving the planet?

I guess it's just not clear to me what position they have in the world, now that the Shinra company's gone.

It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but I was under the impression that the Turks and Rufus were trying to rebuild Shinra in some form or another.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

they sit around playing "who's cuter"
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shinra lost its infrastructure, most of its management, and a lot of its personnel structure - but it didn't lose all its money, all its industries or all its people. There's still enough of the company left that it'd need to be kept under control; the Turks probably do stuff similar to their old job - only more altruistic.

They probably are helping the WRO, by Rufus' orders.

Question: Do you know why Kefka succeeded in destroying the planet?

Answer: Because the planet didn't fight back.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

they probably set up adult video stores.. and because those manage themselves, they decided to hang out with rufus all day

they probably all just hang out in the pub like they did for the majority of the game post Tseng, he'd probably come round to the idea
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

no Elena just comes to my house everyday...LOL
    jks they probably help WRO and continue their undying loyalty to the president by protecting him (by which i mean catching him when he decides to jump off a construction site)!

Blog Entries

Stand around being awesome all day
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

sit around in the pub reminiscing about old times and whats been on TV lately.

Isnt that what we all do?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

*puts thread back to sleep*
    Figaro Castle