Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyro The Dragon

Year of the Dragon was the best ever. I used to love the Spryo series, until Insomniac went on the creat Ratchet and Clank. But it's cool, because Ratchet and Clank is awesome.

I have very fond memories of playing the first Spyro and Year of the Dragon...but because i'm an idiot i no longer have them. I'm seriously thinking of buying these games again though!

Quote Originally Posted by Nifleheim7 View Post
    I have very fond memories of playing the first Spyro and Year of the Dragon...but because i'm an idiot i no longer have them. I'm seriously thinking of buying these games again though!
    Buy the PSX box set called "Spyro Collector's Edition" you can get three Spyro games for the price of one! I can't wait until I get a new PS2 I wanna play Year of the Dragon and it's prequels so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Buy the PSX box set called "Spyro Collector's Edition" you can get three Spyro games for the price of one! I can't wait until I get a new PS2 I wanna play Year of the Dragon and it's prequels so bad.
    That's a great deal! I'll look it up,thanks!

That's a great deal! I'll look it up,thanks!
    I think you can probaby get Spyro Collector's Edition from Amazon.Com...I never actually purchased a game from Amazon but I did purchased a few DVDs from the Amazon site they were DVDs that I couldn't get at the retail store.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    I have the first Spyro game and I've played it quite a lot. It's a very enjoyable game, and so is the sequel.. but after those two it just went downhill. The Spyro games released these days make me sad.
    Damn right, the Spyro games today have not only lost their magic, but are as well. No wonder the sales wern't doing good.

I have the very best of memories growing up playing the Spyro games. The first was definitely the best, and the two sequel's were good too. I remember I would think to myself, how can I get up to that cliff where gems were sparkling... ah magic! I'm gonna play it now.

Str8 Pimpin'

I wonder,is it possible Insomniac to do another Spyro game in the future?
    I'm sure many fans would like that.

I wonder, is it possible Insomniac to do another Spyro game in the future? I'm sure many fans would like that.
    They could another Spyro game but it might be too little too late...I bet most of the fans of the original Spyro franchise probaby stopped caring because they've been bombarded with one bad Spyro game after another. Insomniac didn't leave their franchise in good hands did they?

i hate spyro games

Quote Originally Posted by Rianoa View Post
    i hate spyro games
    The new ones or the old ones? By the way your remark reminds me of grouchy the smurf.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 02-12-2008 at 02:26 AM.

i hate all
    sorry i really dislike them and have never been a fan

i hate all
    No offense but why did you come here to rant about a game that you don't like? It's weird it's like going to the Batman Begins board on IMDb just to rant about how you hate that film when most people go there to rant about how much they like that film.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 02-11-2008 at 04:51 PM.

i hate all
    No offense but why did you come here to rant about a game that you don't like? It's weird it's like going to the Batman Begins board on IMDb just to rant about how you hate that film when most people go there to rant about how much they like that film.
    i like that film

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm playing Year of the Dragon now. 89% complete!