Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fears

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pink Grin Fears

What are you scared of, and how far do your fears go?

My biggest irrational fear is of spiders. I can't be in the same room as a spider without freaking out, yet alone one touching me. Even if a spider is contained in a box, I don't want to be anywhere near it. I can't bring myself to watch movies with spiders in, such as Arachnophobia and Eight Legged Freaks. I don't know where my fear of spiders came from, because according to my parents I used to always happily play with bugs when I was younger.

I'm also scared of jellyfish. If I'm at the beach I always watch where I'm walking incase there is one on the beach and I step on it. If I see a jellyfish in the water, I'll get out as quickly as possible and avoid going back in.

I also have little fears of things like wasps and daddy long legs.

spiders and ghosts

Love is equal to suffering

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    My biggest irrational fear is of <strike>spiders</strike> cockroaches. I can't be in the same room as a <strike>spider</strike> cockroach without freaking out, yet alone one touching me. Even if a <strike>spider</strike> cockroach is contained in a box, I don't want to be anywhere near it. I can't bring myself to watch movies with <strike>spiders</strike> cockroaches in, such as <strike>Arachnophobia</strike> Joe's Apartment and <strike>Eight Legged Freaks</strike> Creepshow. I don't know where my fear of <strike>spiders</strike> cockroaches came from...

Signature by rubah. I think.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Getting pregnant. I would rather scratch my stomach open with my fingernails and rip out my reproductive organs with my bare hands, than get pregnant.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spiders and tornadoes =[

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I'm also scared of jellyfish. If I'm at the beach I always watch where I'm walking incase there is one on the beach and I step on it. If I see a jellyfish in the water, I'll get out as quickly as possible and avoid going back in.
    I'm scared of them too, I got stung by one once, It didn't even hurt that much but it was just so sudden and I was on my own! I started screaming in the middle of the sea xD I refused to go back in after that.

I don't like spiders but I'm not afraid of them. Daddy long legs, though, make me cry like a 3 year old, I am petrified of them.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Fire and dogs. I thought I was over my irrational fear of dogs, until the other day when a dog came walking towards me and I jump behind my friend and use her as a meatshield. And I just don't like fire, I'm always afraid near an open flame that its just a couple a second away of burning down the house or exploding into a huger fire.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Abandonment.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    Fire and dogs. I thought I was over my irrational fear of dogs, until the other day when a dog came walking towards me and I jump behind my friend and use her as a meatshield. And I just don't like fire, I'm always afraid near an open flame that its just a couple a second away of burning down the house or exploding into a huger fire.
    Crazy dogs that bark nonstop scare the crap out of me, but I was bitten by a dog once.

Fire on the other hand...

Dogs and fire combined... now THAT'S a totally different story. :evilking:

Except Lucy. I love Lucy! lol (Lucy is my uncle's dog)

OMG how many typos did I make typing this?! *fixes hopefully for the last time*

Elevators. I've never been stuck in one but I hate em.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

It's not really a fear, but I absolutely cannot stand the sight of blood. Even thinking about blood makes me get all queazy and weak.
    x.x
    And, instinctively, I get all balled up and feel like, if I get out of that balled-up position, my arms will split open or something.
    o.o

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Abandonment.
    Yup.

I cant think of and irrational fears I have, though I do get nervous around bee's. I also can not stand it when someone touches my back, especially if I don't know they are there, and I have a strange fear of waking up.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

flying
    Stalpho Slayer