Thread: Haunting Ground

Unhappy Haunting Ground

Haunting Ground is probably the weirdest game i have ever played it is like a hitler kind of game creating the perfect person who will live for ever.Its baised in a castle called belli were fiona (big boobs blond hair) woke up in after a car acident and she comes to the conclusion that she is in a coma and runs like hell away from people who chase her (which is alot) and isnt able to defend herself (so much for the perfect human) and finds a well trained mutt that bites anyone fiona tells him to bite, and wishing i have never completed the game should i stoped playing the game after getting hugged to death by a big spaz dude the crazy maid who laughs her head of or the dude who wants her to have his babys.

Am i the only one who thinks the game is perverted her own dad wanting to inpregnate her or an old man who created her wantin her inpregnated with the whole natzi theme (perfect human blond hair blue eyes) there is a natzi symbols and alchemy spells in as well like five pointed stars and what not.The reson i bought it was cause i thought it was awsome that you controlled a dog.

Have you played the game what did you think of it or did you want to buy the game ?

I really enjoyed the game, but you seem to have misunderstood parts of the plot. Sure, it's perverted in parts - but that is just to increase the fear of the game.

I particulary enjoyed being able to gradually befriend Hewie so that he would automatically defend Fiona in a fight when asked. (At first he often ignored orders...)

The enemies were all very interesting and scary as well. I have to say Daniella was the scariest for me though...her laughing, voice, and cutscenes were all extremely creepy. Add that to the fact she had a glass shard or fire poker and...ouch.

As for the plot, basically...even though it is hard to explain; Fiona has 'Azoth' which is like an alchemy ingredient that Riccardo and Lorenzo and later Daniella want to use to become 'perfect'.

It's a mature game with very mature themes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarc the Swordsman View Post
    I really enjoyed the game, but you seem to have misunderstood parts of the plot. Sure, it's perverted in parts - but that is just to increase the fear of the game.

I particulary enjoyed being able to gradually befriend Hewie so that he would automatically defend Fiona in a fight when asked. (At first he often ignored orders...)

The enemies were all very interesting and scary as well. I have to say Daniella was the scariest for me though...her laughing, voice, and cutscenes were all extremely creepy. Add that to the fact she had a glass shard or fire poker and...ouch.

As for the plot, basically...even though it is hard to explain; Fiona has 'Azoth' which is like an alchemy ingredient that Riccardo and Lorenzo and later Daniella want to use to become 'perfect'.

It's a mature game with very mature themes though.
    i agree daniella was the scariest but whats with the tarot card set ups and stuff.And the natzi symbol when u kill daniella,thats what hitler tried to do create the perfect human.