The Fighting game genre to me still hasn't really evolved along with all other genres. I like games like Street Fighter, MK, and Tekken, but I see them as recycling the same old thing and my question is what do you think it takes to create the perfect fighting game here are my views below.

#1 A truly cinematic experience- the battles should always feel intense a fight should feel like a scence from a AAA movie. Inserting cameras with effects like rotation slwo down and speed up would add to this effect.

#2 Combat System the combat system should be easy to learn, but hard to master. It shouldn't be a button masher in which a 6 year old playing for the first time could whoop your ass.

#3 Online play- The perfect fighting game must consist of online play to be truly wonderful because the joy of actually playing against actual people really heats up the bar. Character customization is a plus too with the ability to give your character his/her their own taunts and phrases when they come out.

#4 Environment landscape and destruction- I think that stages should be as large as a small city in GTA and environment can be the key to win a battle, environment weapons and traps are always good. Everything should really be very destructible too.

#5 Physics- Like I said above, destruction is key, but not just as thta. Some things should act out realistically like hair sawying in the wind, or for example you have a character who uses wind magic and as the opponet tries to adavance toward the caster he shields his eyes with his arms and his clothes start to tear under the wind. Burning is a plus too.

#6 Huge character Roster- I believe that having a wide variety of characters to play with is a plus too and they ca vary in may different ways. Some could fly some could not, Some have weapons and some can cast magic.

That's all I think of right now til I see you again