Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider-Man (PSX)

I think that means "Oh my, I think spider man is rather good, I shall put woo as a shortened version of that sentence/feeling".

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

Hey, did you have a favorite costume on the PSX game, and the sequel?

My favorite was the Black Costume, and Alex Ross's Spiderman movie design.

I was gonna pick up Ultimate Spider-Man's sequel Spider-Man: Friend or Foe but every video game critic says that game sucks so I think I'll pass.
    As far as I know, the game's more focused at the younger audience. That's why it is supposely sucks.

Why don't you try Marvel Ultimate Alliance? The game's pretty good, and both gameplays are somewhat the same.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spiderman View Post
    Hey, did you have a favorite costume on the PSX game, and the sequel? Why don't you try Marvel Ultimate Alliance? The game's pretty good, and both gameplays are somewhat the same.
    I liked the black spidersuit but like I said before I never played SM2: Enter Electro because it was PSOne exclusive and I just had a Nintendo 64 at the time.

But soon I'm going to buy that new PS2 model and Marvel Ultimate Alliance...Also I plan on buying Spider-Man 1 & 2 (PSOne) as well as many other PSOne titles that I never picked up and played before.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 02-14-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I loved the first game. Couldn't find Enter Electro though. Did anyone do the What if... game? Some weird stuff in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spiderman View Post
    But, yeah, Spiderman 2 was the best game you can get of Spiderman. If you haven't played it, you should.
    I did play Spider-Man 2 but I didn't like it because of those race against time missions and those retrieve a child's balloon missions...I prefer Ultimate Spider-Man.
    You didn't have to do the child's balloon missions. Maybe once or twice, mandatory like, but you could always just pick another civilian to help, and there are hundreds. Although I agree with you on the race missions, especially the ones with Black Cat.

Jellyfish swim by.