Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii virtual console.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Shining in the Darkness

^_^
    How is Shining in the Darkness? I've been wanting to purchase it for a while, but I was a bit skeptical about it
    It's a labyrinth based dungeon crawler. Not a bad game (and it gave rise to the awesome Shining Force series), but it can and probably will drive you nuts. Finding a map of the levels online will help some, but of course that's up to you.

I just wish I didn't need a wireless router to get access to the VC games.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    Shining in the Darkness

^_^
    How is Shining in the Darkness? I've been wanting to purchase it for a while, but I was a bit skeptical about it
    It's a labyrinth based dungeon crawler. Not a bad game (and it gave rise to the awesome Shining Force series), but it can and probably will drive you nuts. Finding a map of the levels online will help some, but of course that's up to you.

I just wish I didn't need a wireless router to get access to the VC games.
    You don't. You can have a wired connection, as well.

Apparently the March release date for WiiWare is Japan only. Whoops. The American WiiWare launches in May. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Apparently the March release date for WiiWare is Japan only. Whoops. The American WiiWare launches in May. >_>
    Is the UK/Europe launch in May as well? Or are we left out for 6 months, as always.

I don't have a Wii, but my brother does. He bought the Internet Channel. However, I'm the one who bought the Virtual Console games that are on his Wii. After getting the first three Zelda games, I cleverly waited until Super Street Fighter II was released, which I ended up getting.

I haven't heard anything regarding the European release of WiiWare.

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Just thought I should point out that you cannot pulg an ethernet cable directly into the Wii. You have to buy a USB Lan adapter of some sort in order to use a wired connection.

Quote Originally Posted by JKTrix View Post
    Just thought I should point out that you cannot pulg an ethernet cable directly into the Wii. You have to buy a USB Lan adapter of some sort in order to use a wired connection.
    That'll probably be much easier to get and set up than a new router. Thanks for the info, Momiji and JK.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.