Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: I Challenge You!!!!

Ok Tabris, I've added you again.

You can't get Tidus', cos you can only get the Sigil after beating Yunalesca, then you leave and get the airship. So not Tidus.

Not Yunas cos you can't get Anima till you go back to Zanarkand Ruins again, and then you have to beat Belgemine to get the Sigil. You can only do this after getting the airship though. So not Yuna.

You can't get Rikkus, cos you have to finish the valley of the Cactuars minigame to get her Sigil, and you can only finish the minigame when you have the airship. So not Rikku.

You can finish the butterfly hunt in Macalania woods before getting the airship, but you can only receive the Sigil as a price after getting the airship fully. So not Kimahri then.

Definitely not Wakka, cos you can only get World Champion after you fly back to Luca on the airship. So not Wakka.

Not Lulu, cos you can only get Onion Knight after finding Baaj Temple on the map when you have the airship. So not Lulu.

Now, Auron. You can't travel back to Mushroom Rock Road until you have the airship, where Aurons Celestial Weapon is. So not Auron.

So, finally, my answer is...... none. You can't get anybodys Celestial Weapon fully powered before gaining the airship permanently. God, I hope this right.

Q: Name all of the passwords which can be found and used on the airship to find hidden destinations.

Current Champion:
    Cloud88
    No. of wins in a row: 2

Currently <NOBR>Playing</NOBR>:
    jammi567 VS Cloud88
    Next Challenger:
    1. leader of mortals
    2. f f freak
    3. qwertyxsora
    4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    5. Enjolras
    6. Tabris
    Record Holders/ No. of Wins in a row:
    d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
    f f freak/ 1 win
    Enjolras/ 1 win
    qwertyxsora/ 1 win

I'm not sure how to answer this, because i didn't know that you couldn't go back to Mushroom Rock until you got the Airship, because i thought that you could walk through Djoseand reach it that way.

I think that we need a third person to try and conferm it somehow.

In answer to the question you set, one of them is Godhand, another is Murmasume (as Masamune is Auron's Celesteral weapon), and i can't think of the other password.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It is in fact possible to fully power one celestial weapon before getting the airship. Tidus's Caladbolg. You can get the sun crest right after fighting Yunalesca.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    It is in fact possible to fully power one celestial weapon before getting the airship. Tidus's Caladbolg. You can get the sun crest right after fighting Yunalesca.
    No it's not. The moment you leave the Dome the airship arrives and picks you up. Cloud88 already said that in his post.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

As far bck as my memory goes, you can go back into the area you fought yunalesca in, but the chest isnt there until you leave zanarkand. i could be wrong though.

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

I don't think that you have to leave the place before you can get it.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

I believe you can get Auron's before the airship. You can get his as soon as you are able to capture monsters. Or maybe you can't get passed Guadosalam at that point?
    My personal blog - Awareness and Geekiness.

Zanshaa Docks - a brand new geek forum, up and running!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    I don't think that you have to leave the place before you can get it.
    You don't. You can get it as soon as Yunalesca is defeated, but as the airship arrives as soon as you leave the dome, you have no chance to power up Caladbolg fully before getting the airship.
    With regards to aurons weapon, you can get the Crest early in the game, you can only get the Sigil by creating 10 monsters in the arena, which isn't possible without getting the airship first, and as the Rusty Sword key-item is needed for aurons weapon, which is gotten in the Calm Lands, the weapon itself cannot be gotten until after you get the airship. You can't go back through Guadosalam until you get the airship, because the Guado are kinda pissed at your party, for obvious reasons.

So we need an answer here people. Vote, am I right or wrong???

And with regards to jammi's answer, i kinda need the 3 passwords, but I'll leave it up to the others to decide if I'll let it slide or not.

Ok people, what do you think????? We need some answers here!!!!

As you can't get passed Guadosalam before the airship, you can't upgrade Auron's weapon either. So I agree - no CWs can be upgraded before the Airship. (Unless you can get the World Champion by backtracking before the events at Macalania Temple?)
    My personal blog - Awareness and Geekiness.

Zanshaa Docks - a brand new geek forum, up and running!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

I kinda forgot that you couldn't go back through Guado-land until after the Airship, so you can't get any of the CW before getting the airship! I'll give it to you, because i forgot that detail, so it would be unfair if i didn't.

Having had a chance to think about it, i think the other password is Victory/Victorious. Something along those lines.

Cool. Yeah, the answers are fairly close to what you said. Godhand, Victorious and Murasame.

Jammi, you didn't post a question for me to answer.

Current Champion:
    Cloud88
    No. of wins in a row: 2

Currently <NOBR>Playing</NOBR>:
    jammi567 VS Cloud88
    Next Challenger:
    1. leader of mortals
    2. f f freak
    3. qwertyxsora
    4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    5. Enjolras
    6. Tabris
    Record Holders/ No. of Wins in a row:
    d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
    f f freak/ 1 win
    Enjolras/ 1 win
    qwertyxsora/ 1 win

Do'h!

In total, how many area, species and original creatures are there in the monster arena?

Hello, anyone home.

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    In total, how many area, species and original creatures are there in the monster arena?
    Ok, all regular monsters:
    Besaid: 3
    Kilika: 4
    Mi'ihen Highroad: 8
    Mushroom Rock Road: 7
    Djose Highroad: 7
    Thunder Plains: 8
    Macalania: 10
    Bikanel: 6
    Calm Lands: 9
    Sunken Cave: 9
    Mt. Gagazet: 12
    Inside Sin: 9
    Omega Ruins: 10.
    Total: 102

Area Generated: 13

Species Generated: 14

Original: 8

Area+Species+Original=35

Area+Species+Original+Regular= 137

Or

If the Arena is completely full, 1020+35=1055 monsters.

Q: What are the names of the 2 ships that Tidus travels on on his way from Besaid to Kilika, and from Kilika to Luca?

Current Champion:
    Cloud88
    No. of <NOBR>wins</NOBR> in a row: 2

Currently <NOBR><NOBR>Playing</NOBR></NOBR>:
    jammi567 VS Cloud88
    Next Challenger:
    1. leader of mortals
    2. f f freak
    3. qwertyxsora
    4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    5. Enjolras
    6. Tabris
    Record Holders/ No. of <NOBR>Wins</NOBR> in a row:
    d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
    f f freak/ 1 win
    Enjolras/ 1 win
    qwertyxsora/ 1 win

35 was the answer i was looking for.

i think one of them's the S.S Wikki, and i haven't got a clue about the other one.