Page 1 of 17 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: I Challenge You!!!!

Post I Challenge You!!!!

Ok, well I saw the FF7 Millionaire, and the riddles on all the forums, so it just sorta hit me, what if they're combined? So what I'm proposing is that we have a little competition. I'll ask you (a single person) a question about FFX. If you get it right, my opponent asks me. If I get it right, I ask him/her/ and so it continues. If either one of us gets a question wrong, that person must step out and somebody else steps in to try and beat the current champ. And so on. So if anybody wants to give it a shot, lemme know. Just one or two rules.

1. Only questions on FFX or FFX-2 are allowed, but they can be on any topic within that game.
    2. Each player has 2 days to come up with an answer for the current question. If they don't answer within that time (or without a good excuse), they forfeit their place.
    3. If you're interested in going against the next player, first come first served. Get your name in. You'll be up next as soon as one player loses.
    4. Questions must be clear and make sense. If for example I asked, Whats Tidus' Celestial Weapon?, one could answer a sword, but the answer I'm looking for is Caladbolg. So make sure theres only one answer to your question.

So anyway if you're interested, give it a try. I'll start with something easy:
    What's the name of Yuna's Celestial Weapon?
    Currently awaiting challenger.
    Last edited by Cloud88; 02-21-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Forgot a Rule.:P

Nirvana

Where is the 26th Al bhed primer located?

i do have a couple of question:
    1. do we have to wait for u to confirm we have a correct answer before we post our own question?
    2. does questions about X encompass X-2 as well?

Why do you imprison your saviour?

I'll sign up!
    My personal blog - Awareness and Geekiness.

Zanshaa Docks - a brand new geek forum, up and running!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    Nirvana

Where is the 26th Al bhed primer located?

i do have a couple of question:
    1. do we have to wait for u to confirm we have a correct answer before we post our own question?
    2. does questions about X encompass X-2 as well?
    Correct!

I presume you're talking about Al bhed Primer number 26, and not just the 26th one you find, because the 26th one you find could be a lot of choices.

Al bhed Primer number 26 is located in Omega Ruins, I think.

If I'm right, my question is:
    How do you get the mars sigil for Aurons Masamune weapon?

About your questions d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x,
    1. Post your answer as well as your question at the same time. If I get your question wrong, my newest question is disregarded and the next player (in this case Tabris) steps in. The new challenger asks the first question, just to make sure everybody gets a go.

2. Questions about X-2 can also be asked, as X-2 is essentially a continuation of X's story.
    Hope that clears it up!

Currently Playing:
    d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x VS Cloud88

Next Challenger:
    1. Tabris

capture one of every monster in 10 different areas for the monster arena.

what is rikku's reason for not entering the farplane on the group's first visit to guadosalam?

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    what is rikku's reason for not entering the farplane on the group's first visit to guadosalam?
    She says that you only see your memories of the people that are dead in the farplane, not their souls. She 'keeps her memories inside'. 'Memories are nice, but thats all they are.'

When fighting Braska's Final Aeon, 2 support units help him. What are they called?

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
    1. Tabris
    2. f f freak

Yu pagoda

how does the al bhed lady in bikanel dessert trick you into confronting dark ifrit?

NOTE: if you play the american version, lemme know and i'll change my question

No, its cool, I play the European Version.

A: She says that her child is lost in the ruins of Home, asks you to help, and then you both walk towards the cliff and *BOOM* Dark Ifrit pops up.

Q: After Tidus learns all of his key-techniques for blitzball, what is the one move that he can't learn?

If you don't understand what I mean, I'll rephrase it, but i think its clear enough.

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
    1. Tabris
    2. f f freak
    Last edited by Cloud88; 02-24-2008 at 09:58 PM.

yeh i know what u mean, i knew i should have taken blitzball to the very end! XD

A: i'll take an educated guess and say Aurochs spirit

Q: what is the least amount of money you can give O'aka to receive the maximum discount on mushroom rock road?

Sign me up, please.

Oooh, good guess.

A: I think its ten thousand and one Gil (10,001 Gil), but I'm not sure. Take that as my answer anyway.

Q: What is the item obtained in Macalania Temple's Cloister of Trials? (The item needed to obtain Anima.)

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
    1. Tabris
    2. f f freak
    3. Enjolras

sry for late reply, inets been playing up

A: it's a luck sphere if memory serves

Q: how many mandatory battles are there between evrae and reaching yuna and seymour at there wedding?

Ok, if your internet wasn't working, not much you can do about it.

Geez, you really know how to ask the questions. I can't really remember, its been so long since I've done that part of the game.

A: I'm gonna go with 3 battles..........I think.......But it could be 2........ Dammit, Final Answer: 3 battles.

Q: After the only mandatory blitzball match, when the fiends attack the stadium, how many Sahagin Chiefs must Tidus and Wakka defeat to escape the Sphere Pool?

sorry, the correct answer is 5 battles on your way to yuna and seymour. good job really cos i would have guessed ur question