Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "too shocking" A crazy addiction

Default "too shocking" A crazy addiction

This kid has a seriously unhealthy obsession with MySpace, he practically lives and breathes it. The video is quite disturbing to watch (no nude, violence or that sort of conduct) but more like an insight on what addictions do to corrupt society, thus making some children anti-social and so on.

Anyway, here's the vid. Enjoy:

Kid Brother is addicted to Myspace - FileCabi.net

Also, to cover a main topic for this thread, I'll ask you fellow Eoffers what possible mild or to an extent strong addictions you possess, this can range from craving for peanuts to smoking a spliff quite excessively.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

That smurfing little better be glad he's not my brother; talking to his family like that was disgusting. Reminded me of a caller at work I was unfortunate enough to have today, she was shouting and swearing at me just like that kid, about not having a telephone line for one smurfing day, about how she had no contact with the hospital (the mental hospital, I suspect)

Anyway, that little c**t ought to be shot with his own ! I would have smashed that laptop over his ugly little head!

With any luck in the world, he he will have grown out of it in a few years. Kinda makes me want to delete my own Myspace; I mean I never use it...

EDIT: I just took this way too seriously... O_o

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I don't have any strong addictions, if you mean to the extent where they drive me crazy or prevent me from functioning in a society or something. I don't even consider my gaming an addiction, really. Just a hobby I'm really into. :P

Also, I have to wonder about the context of that video. It looks to me like that older brother has a real history of being a :skull::skull::skull::skull: and tormenting his younger brother. He's not concerned for his little brother's mental health at all. He's laughing.

EDIT: I should note that the video isn't loading past the 2 minute mark for me. :P

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Hi, I'm Rantzien and I'm an Internet addict.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Stupid Myspace loving child needs anger management. I have an addiction to technology, but when I don't have access to it I don't lose sleep over it and I don't yell excessively either. That's just dumb.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Internet addiction, for one.

I get VERY intense over various flavors of the week for me. It doesn't matter what it is, a certain book series, Vienna Boys, Grindledore slash fic, whatever. That's not really an addiction, but I do crave that thing for a while.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

<s>That kid needs a punch in the face.</s> That was a bit knee-jerk.

But seriously, the whole bunch of them need to be separated forever, and they should all be banned from entering any civilisation or society anywhere. The MySpace kid needs serious help, and the problems he has are probably due to his family tormenting him. We don't know whether MySpace or the bullying came first, though. So who knows.

That whole family is a wreck.
    Last edited by Quindiana Jones; 02-20-2008 at 09:55 PM.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    Hi, I'm Rantzien and I'm an Internet addict.
    you have to stand up first..

C'mon C'mon

That was smurfing hilarious, even though it was really poor quality. I didn't need to see the end, though.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

The most serious things, I think, are temporary mild addictions to certain games which will last for about 2 or 3 weeks of me putting the game in front of things like work and/or food before I get bored and revert to (relatively) normal behaviour. Sometimes I get it with drawing or reading as well. I do get addicted to good quality things quite easily, but it's never serious.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I get VERY intense over various flavors of the week for me. It doesn't matter what it is, a certain book series, Vienna Boys, Grindledore slash fic, whatever. That's not really an addiction, but I do crave that thing for a while.
    Don't trust the Vienna Boys Rye. They aren't who you think. Or Cracker, for that matter.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The quality of sound in that video was so poor it hurt my ears to listen. The kid is smurfing crazy.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Don't trust the Vienna Boys Rye. They aren't who you think. Or Cracker, for that matter.
    The Vienna Boys are a legion. Vienna Boys do not forget. Vienna Boys are NeoCracker's nipple.

Blog Entries

That video is about as genuine as a Labour Party manifesto. Use your brains, guys.

I'm addicted to love. I'm gonna have to face it.

there was a picture here

I'm addicted to your mom jokes. I even said one in a dream I had a few nights ago.

Coffee is huge too!

But really nothing that gets in the way of my life or endangers our Democracy or something.