Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Decline of Hip Hop

I think that this is the best couple of years for hip-hop, have you turned on MTV on sucker free countdown. i'm listening to some of the best right know.

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    I wasn't aware he'd infected so far. I am deeply sorry that you have had to experience Norton.
    He had a show here in the US. Was actually a hilarious show.

People need to stop listening to the junk that MTV tells them to.

Quote Originally Posted by jbuckhana View Post
    I think that this is the best couple of years for hip-hop, have you turned on MTV on sucker free countdown. i'm listening to some of the best right know.
    If you think the stuff on MTV is good, the underground will blow your mind.
    What I've been listening to:

Quote Originally Posted by El Bandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbuckhana View Post
    If you think the stuff on MTV is good, the underground will blow your mind.

I dont even know what the underground is.

Underground rap is the emcees who aren't commercial, their rappers who spit their lyrics on the streets and are most likely the "realist" rappers in the game. You should listen to them more often, I'm sure you'll find them much different to the mainstream rappers like 50 Cent, because they don't talk about; money, hoes, cars and all that other materialistic, derogatory crap. Instead they express their selves by preaching about their life stories - how they were raised in the hood, or their views on certain issues in the world, could be politics or religion.

Trust me, it's much better than this fake crap you usually hear. Also, I believe Eminem's probably THE best rapper at present alongside Nas. That's it really.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Blog Entries

Eminem was indeed the best rapper around imho, but recently he's pretty poor. Smack that ooohoohooo

there was a picture here

Just for the record, Em's coming back with a new album this year called "King Mathers" it's highly anticipated because he has overcame some of those earlier personal problems that forced him out of the industry, his breaks over and he's ready to smash it yet again! I aint never seen an *** like that...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.