Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kid wails as he loses on Halo

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I once got a voice message that was 15 seconds of the word smurf and death wishes and telling me I'm a cheater etc. It was in such a loud screech it was barely even audible. And it wasn't even over a cool game, which saddens me. I recorded it and put it on my photobucket to show everybody

If they're gonna go bananas then they shouldn't bother. If they freak out over Halo, I can't imagine how they function in real life, or will function later on.
    This comment is pretty much a realllllly smart version of what I'd have to say~

:3

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar
    but seriously, this is an example of when young adults act like douchebags to little tykes. They could've let him win a few rounds, or they obviously don't know anything about children and how they react. Or maybe they do and they just did this to be pricks.
    Uh, no. This is an example WHY kids should not be playing games that are more mature for their age. At that age, kids should be playing games like Super Mario Bros. or something similar. I disagree when people say violent games make kids violent, but in many cases, it turns them into whiny little brats.
    Kentarou summed up what I had to say, but honestly:

Halo is a mature video game? The mode they played was no more mature than Star Wars, I don't think the kid would have had a different reaction if they were forcing him to play Super Mario versus mode so they could constantly put him down by giving him no chance.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar
    but seriously, this is an example of when young adults act like douchebags to little tykes. They could've let him win a few rounds, or they obviously don't know anything about children and how they react. Or maybe they do and they just did this to be pricks.
    Uh, no. This is an example WHY kids should not be playing games that are more mature for their age. At that age, kids should be playing games like Super Mario Bros. or something similar. I disagree when people say violent games make kids violent, but in many cases, it turns them into whiny little brats.
    Kentarou summed up what I had to say, but honestly:

Halo is a mature video game? The mode they played was no more mature than Star Wars, I don't think the kid would have had a different reaction if they were forcing him to play Super Mario versus mode so they could constantly put him down by giving him no chance.
    I'm talking about the ESRB rating. They don't just put them there for no reason.

True, he would probably act the same way regardless, but maybe he had it coming. Upon watching it again, I'm assuming he lost his temper at the siblings and broke a lamp, and now the siblings are using it against him by giving him a chance to redeem himself in a game of Halo, where he again loses his temper.

And wtf was up with the whole 'green green green green green green' thing?

Blog Entries

The reason the ESRB exists is to give a recommendation to parents for what ages a child should play a Video Game based upon the suggestive and violent themes in the game, not because the ESRB plays Halo online and doesn't want to play with little tykes.

Green, green, green, green, green, green, green, green, green, green, green...

God damn.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pie
    What the hell did he even do to us that warranted an apology anyway? All I remember is he kept wanting us to go into a Warthog with him and we just jumped on top of it and teabagged.
    I think he almost splattered one of us after we did that, but that's all I can remember. Either way it was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Pie
    Also do the rest of you remember that kid who joined our BTB team and kept screaming for the sniper rifle? Ah, happy days.
    "okay guys okay guys: Let me get the sniper rifle. I am the master sniper."
    "..."
    "Okay are you guys deaf or idiots? who the hell took the god damn sniper rifle?"
    edzxcvbnm: "I did!"
    "why the hell did you do that, you dumbass?"
    edssvbmnmn:"purely because you told us not to, bitch!"

that was a funny ass game, too.

When a battle is about to start in matchmaking in Halo, I do my very best to go after and absolutely make the round hell for:

(Priority list, there are two tied for the 2 spot)
    1. People who say racial slurs
    2. Kids
    2. People who make fun of my gamertag (kills are often followed up by teabagging or me beating the out of their corpse)
    4. Kids
    5. Anyone with a reference to weed, being a pimp or thug, or 69 in their gamertag
    6. Kids.
    Me and Paul's list looks something like this:

1. Anyone who uses Elites
    2. Any brigadiers/generals
    3. Any failure parties that join consisting of sadact people with matching gamertags, emblems and service tag numbers
    4. Azar
    5. People with the stupid service tags like M16, G66 and the biggest failure of all, 007
    6. People with the Triforce Emblem. Utter nubs!
    7. Anyone with a name related to Arsenal. Even if they're on our team!
    8. Everyone on the other team, no one is actually safe from our wrath
    9. Including nubs on our own team that do stupid like shooting at you when you pick up a sniper rifle or get into a warthog they want or something like that. Or people who name themselves after the Aryans.
    10. Each other!

LOL....wow...I think some people forget its just a game...or they just dont like to lose obviously heh^^ usually when Im annoyed with any game it results in snapping the disc in two or just never playing the game again >.< but I dont get crazy and cry or send threats to anyone..=/ I take it out on my games like a normal person T.T