Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Sigh* Senioritis >:(

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default *Sigh* Senioritis >:(

I've recently had a BAD case of senioritis. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's basically when you get to your last year of high school and you lack motivation to do anything. You want to do your work because you want to be able to graduate but you're just so damn lazy that you can't bring yourself to open that textbook -.o

Anyone know how to battle this disease before it takes over and I end up taking exams? (if we have a B average in any class at the end of the year, we don't have to take finals.)

I think that the knowledge that you don't have to take exams if you get over a certain mark would be enough motivation for me! Keep that happy thought in mind!

Try not to get bogged down to much with your college work, and if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask the teachers; that's what they're there for! (apparently! )

Above all, good luck!

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Just think that taking exams might make your parents mad and they might block you seeing your sweetie in June I bet you will study hard
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I had senioritis the moment I stepped into my first class as a high school freshman.

ive had that since i was a senior at grade school
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    I had senioritis the moment I stepped into my first class as a high school freshman.
    Small world. I have as well, and I have only one week of school left. Five days. And I'm out of there.

And I STILL don't want to do my homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Small world. I have as well, and I have only one week of school left. Five days. And I'm out of there.

Same here Yet i still have the best grades of my friends

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Master_14 View Post

Same here Yet i still have the best grades of my friends
    I COULD have the best grades if I tried--I have the potential, but not the desire or motivation--unless it's classes like English, where I get straight A's without even trying while half of the class is failing.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've had senioritis since 5th grade. It turns off and on fortunately so that I can get work done from time to time. In turn, that enables me to get good grades and not be complete phale. You just gotta make procrastination work for you because odds are it will never go away once you get used to it.

I COULD have the best grades if I tried--I have the potential, but not the desire or motivation--unless it's classes like English, where I get straight A's without even trying while half of the class is failing.
    me too i could have been valedictorian if i just cared.... oh well the girl who got it skipped a grade so guess she earned it
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

I've been battling this disease two years after I graduated. Good luck!
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I always knew there was something wrong with me, now I know what it's called.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I got hardcore senioritis my last year in high school, and it still hasn't gone away in my second semester of college. Don't let it take over, because it's REALLY hard to get out of!:kaodizzy:

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Same here. I was so lazy, but did graduate 3rd in my class of 800.

Anyway the best thing for him to do is embrace it, and score really low, like a C or B average.

High school is waaay too easy to even study for in my opinion, but as soon as I entered university a few years ago. I felt motivated to study, but mostly because its things that I mostly enjoy.

Don't make me get my 2x4 Woodinator's Avatar

Meh senioritis is unavoidable...

I remember I got it the last few months after I got accepted into college and got scholarships... i didn't feel like doing any more lab write-ups in ap chem and ended up getting a C in the class XD
    *Insert epic sig here*