Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

New Zealand

Okay, it's really because I'm racist. :P

But you too just seem a bit off to me, so I've got my eyes on you. O_O

Big round, beady eyes of death!

I hope you get lynched soon Iran and China. SOON!

And also, lets make me the only one voted for.

##unvote: Norway

Edit: Also UK is looking funny to me. As was said, he was called out by Germany before me. Since I was the one attention was drawn too, it gave the UK the perfect opprotunity to discreatly remove one who opposed him without drawing much attention.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:36 AM.

United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Zealand View Post
    I hope you get lynched.
    :kaolaugh: Such a charming chap.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.

New Zealand

You obviously haven't red my edit yet.

United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Zealand View Post
    You obviously haven't red my edit yet.
    So now I'm a bad guy because Germany says so? Germany was played by a smart person, I'll give you that, but he has no evidence saying I'm a bad guy, aside from the fact that I changed my vote so quick. Obviously, gut instincts do us no good because we lynched a townie.

You're trying to make everyone suspicious. All well and good, but should they trust you? You are the serial killer, after all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.

New Zealand

Silly UK, no point in arguing with me now that I'm going to die

Best start defending instead of attacking. Don't want to look to much like the US republican party now, do you?

Why not trust me? I can't win, and I don't want to see town lose to anyone but me. I work alone for a reason.

Also, you had no problem with me casting suspicion when it WASN'T on you.

Iran

Hmmm...so what now?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:13 PM.

New Zealand

We wait until I"m lynched, and until then discuss other possobilities
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:37 AM.

South Africa

NZ I think you still had a chance without that rollclaim. But to think we would let you live another day just so you can make a kill 'for the town' is silly. Chances are the lynch we would make for today would be town and your next kill would be town. I'd much rather have a scum out of the way.

NZ could be lying but one thing for sure is that they aren't really helping the town. So this is an easy decision.

##Vote: New Zealand

NZ could have some special role that comes into effect once they are lynced, but trying to figure out any of that complicated stuff isn't worth it. Let's just kill them and see what happens!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:47 AM.

Norway

Frankly, New Zealand is a cooked duck so let us not waste any more time on that country. They will be lynched today for sure now from a seemingly pointless roleclaim. Instinct seemed to play out pretty well there. We need to move on to others. Any additional voting for New Zealand is a wasted effort and shows us nothing new.

Who else should we discuss?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:36 PM.

New Zealand

WEll, I'll be honest. I really don't suspect you Norway. You were just my most likely escape at the time. :P

A bait like I claimed would look to stupid to be Mafia, so I figure it was coincidence, and Mafia would would most likely watch for doing things like that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:37 AM.

South Africa

Well, additional voting gets the game moving which makes it more fun overall imo.

But if you guys want to wait out the final votes to get more discussion in then go for it.

China really hasn't done anything. Could be laying low. If the mafia have learned anything from the past games, it's that posting too much is just gonna get them in trouble. Usually there's at least one mafia member laying low, and I'm thinking that they may be utilizing the "lay low" tactic a bit more this time around.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:48 AM.

Norway

I agree. Anyone not discussing or bringing up ideas is going to cause problems later on. It also bothered me that China peeked into the thread after the last deadline was set and "went to bed" without voting.

Spain has not voted yet and did not on Day 1, either.

Canada voted for Mexico on Day 1. Canada is now confirmed pro-town.

I also suspect Russia, South Korea, and Japan for lone voting. Nothing against any of you guys, really, but members of mafia have been historically known in past games to stay out of the main voting.

Just some things to think about.

Edit: Gonna go ahead and vote.

##Vote: Russia
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Pakistan

Oh my smurfing god I need to come here more often! So, NZ... your a serial killer 'eh.

Well I don't really think I have to explain why I am making this vote, but just in case someone wants an explanation, there is no reason other than being a Jester to role claim SK. Since we know there is no Jester I must assume he is telling the truth.

##Vote: New Zealand
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Russia

In response to Norway's lone vote : That's okay, I explained that the only reason I made my post was to stimulate discussion. Actions matter more than words though so I don't expect you to trust me now.

I'm going to unvote New Zealand because it looks like he is only one vote from getting lynched. I still want to hear from certain people.

##Unvote: New Zealand
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Brazil

Wow, y'all got a lot done on the day of my party. ;p

New Zealand, you are crazy quick to start defending and making a spectacle of yourself. I'm tempted to cast my vote for you, but I'm going to wait for more discussion.

I'm thinking about UK as well, because Germany did mention them for good reason, and you're also getting extremely defensive... and you did jump on Germany right away. Hm.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:22 PM.