Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Spain

Maybe it is a sign of my naivity or the fact that I sympathize with the fact that you were unable to be inactive. I agree with Mexico that inactivity is a pretty lame reason to vote. I mean, there is a chance that it could be a gaming strategy then again stuff comes up in life.

For now Mexico's reason seems legitamite to me, though I could just be a foolish little sheep being manipulated. I am going to fall back on my other suspicion.

##unvote: Mexico
    ##vote: Australia
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:11 AM.

South Africa

Alright. So here are my thoughts:
    • New Zealand is either a very very bad player, or he* is scum. Role claim made no sense, explaination for role claim made no sense, none of it makes sense.
    • I'd be willing to hold off on lynching New Zealand for now only because at least we have something on him. By that I mean at least he's given a sense of where he may be aligned and it's something for the detective roles to look into.
    • Inactive players - we have nothing on them. We don't know where they may be aligned and the inactive people are less likely to be investigated by the cops allowing them to go on longer in the game. A silent mafia member in the day and deadly one in the night is really bad for us. Silent but deadly, like a fart.
    • If NZ is scum, we'll find out soon enough. The inactive people are the ones who worry me more. Yes, it could be real life things that get in the way, but out of sight - out of mind holds true. It's something to consider.

* I'll be referring to everyone in this game as "he" just cause it's easier that way.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by [M] South Africa View Post
    • I'd be willing to hold off on lynching New Zealand for now only because at least we have something on him. By that I mean at least he's given a sense of where he may be aligned and it's something for the detective roles to look into.
    If your willing to hold off, any chance you could unvote me now? I'm getting kinda nervous now.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Russia

See how productive we've gotten since we didn't vote New Zealand off right away? I don't think I'm the only one confused about all this roleclaiming though. Claiming serial killer and begging to live just one more day doesn't really compute with being a townie or any kind. Even if that worked we would have lynched you tomorrow. Why did you want that last day so bad?

Iraq, I understand if you've been busy and can't thoroughly read the thread right now, but could you at least read the post that you're basing your vote off of?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:06 PM.

New Zealand

As I mentioned before, I got really nervous and jumped the gun. I was thinking I may have a chance to prove my own innocence tomorrow, but now that I think about it, how the hell was I going to pull that one off?

It was a half assed plan put together when it looked like I was going to die.

I really need more practice at this game.

United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Zealand View Post

I really need more practice at this game.
    I'm still relatively fresh too. I can sympathise.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:23 PM.

New Zealand

At least you didn't start of this game by massively failing because a few people voted for you.

Mexico

Well, the day is almost over and so I think I'll just go ahead and vote for New Zealand. I'm really sorry, it's nothing personal, I just don't have enough suspicions for anyone else, and you're going to get lynched at this point anyway because there isn't enough time to get everyone to change their votes.

And the last time I went off something really stupid we killed a townie, which is why I hate voting without good reason. So I don't want to randomly vote for another person until I have good enough reason to. Hopefully I do during the next day.

I still hope for this day to last till the very end though, just in hope for the last 2 hours or so to be used for conversation. But I kind of have other things to do and if I don't vote now, I may not be able to.

##Vote: New Zealand
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:06 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Votecount

New Zealand(10) Israel, Iran, Australia, United Kingdom, South Korea, Russia, France, USA, South Africa, Pakistan, Mexico

Russia(2) Norway, Iraq

United Kingdom(1) India

Australia(1) Spain

Norway(0) New Zealand

Israel(0) Iran

China(0) Iran

Mexico(0) Spain

Deadline is 6 AM GMT Monday 25th February 2008. That's about 2 hours from now.

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Not voting(6): Brazil, China, Japan, North Korea, Russia.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:20 PM.

New Zealand

1) I'm at 10 votes, you missed MExico.

Also, how the hell did you people even think I was telling the truth about Bullet proof townie, even just a little?

WEll, this show was fun, But now it ends. So long town.

##Vote: New Zealand
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

The delegate from New Zealand was screaming "Just one more night, then kill me!" But Kofi had enough. He ordered the destruction of New Zealand. A single nuke with the words made in China was dropped on the island. The blast set off the enormous stockpile of nukes that New Zealand secretly stolen from everyone else. The entire island was blown off the face of the earth, the only thing remaining was a radioactive smoldering rock.

New Zealand was the Serial Killer, nice try NeoCracker, and thanks for playing!

No point in reproducing vote count.

Night actions! Go!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

The early warning signals sounded in Britain. The nuclear bomb would fall and there was nothing they could do.

Psychotic, EoFF's most handsome Cid's Knight and hero of the people, made one last post on Eyes on Final Fantasy.

There'll always be an England
    while there's a country lane
    Wherever there's a cottage small
    besides a field of grain

where there's a busy street
    Wherever there's a turning wheel
    A million marching feet

and England shall be free
    if England means as much to you
    as England means to me.

He then left to go onto the tallest hill nearby with a tennis racket. He estimated where south-east was. His target would be France. England would live on.

And the bomb fell, and Psychotic hit it with all of his might, sending it across the English channel. Unfortunately, the legendary Psychotic was known to the foreign buggers, and they also sent a bomb to hit a mile away. Darn you!

United Kingdom, Scrambler, was unfortunately nuked on Night Two. Thanks for joining us, ~*~Celes~*~!

Oh yeah and the nuke that Psychotic hit into France? Well:

France, Vanilla Town, was Psychotic'd on Night Two. Au Revoir, Jess.

So, what is a Scrambler?

When the Scrambler dies, everyone gets a new role of the same alignment. The same roles are still in play, but different people have them!

Expect a PM shortly.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

ahhhhhhhhh noooooooooo!!!!!

So can we just say our previous roles or what?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Don't say your previous roles.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

Ah I just read it better. Same allignment! That is such a fail.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.