Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021222324252630 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

eoffmafia@googlemail.com

email your night choices in if PMs are still down!

For security reasons, tell us your EoFF name, new country, old country, present role and your night choices.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

The air was thick with tension after the death of China. But one nation felt very safe, Russia. So huge, that nothing could destroy all of it, right? Wrong! Several giant Tetris blocks armed with nukes were sent all over Russia, from Moscow to Siberia. By dawn, there was nothing left.

Russia was a ... ... ... Prostitute! Thanks Jojee.

Day 5 now begins with 13 left. Only takes 7 to lynch, so go out and vote!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:23 PM.

South Africa

I love the death scenes. Very clever!

Also: Yay town! but I'd rather we have gotten a cult member.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:50 AM.

South Korea

Finally! Hopefully this is the start of the roll we've been waiting for.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Pakistan

Alright, cool!

Now that we finally survived a night and because a mafia we killed, we have probably have a protective role, and a vigilante of some kind, (maybe over eager).

So now, should we go after Japan? Demon Dude said that he was a cop before the scramble and apparently he wasn't lying about being town, (even though the bomb move was very very ill played) what do you all think?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:28 PM.

South Korea

I don't know. I kind of see it as once a liar, always a liar, you know what I mean? I think calling out Japan was probably a last ditch effort at getting the noose off his neck. Someone also said that it'd be odd for Psychotic & qwerty, one of whom is notoriously anti-cop, to put two cops in the game. I just don't know whether to trust the pleas of a dying man.

Is there any other evidence against Japan? He or she seems to be pretty highly involved in the game. At this point in time, I think we should be focusing on people who are just showing up to vote.

EDIT: For example, China has only made three posts, and all of those have been excuses on why he or she couldn't be here and then voting with the bandwagon. I've had two exams and two papers due since the start of this mafia game and I have more than that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:42 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

Well I might as well say this...

I am a white mage. I say this because it is almost impossible for me to be night killed now with the prostitue out of the way. I can protect someone every night and my protection lasts for 2 nights. 3rd night I protected myself. Last night it was south africa. This night it will probably be me(so I dont die which is possible with my roleclaim) So someone might have tried to kill me or South Africa.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:14 PM.

South Korea

Why would you give up your identity?! You could still be recruited by the cult! Also, why would your protect South Africa? Do you know something we don't know?

Australia

Wait... doesnt my protection protect me from cult recruiting. Well Kofi?

oh and my reason for south africa was he just didnt seem very suspicious to me.

South Africa

That's a pretty powerful role. Is your protection from mafia, cult, or both?

Also, since you're coming clean, what was your role prior to the scramble?

Question to the moderators: What would regular sane cop's result from a cult member be? Would it be the same result as that of a mafia goon or something different?

EDIT: I got protected because I'm awesome.

Pakistan

I believe you Australia! What reason would I have for believe a role claim of white mage Well it would have nothing to do with my role before the scramble if thats what you are asking.

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:29 PM.

South Korea

And why should townies believe that? How do we know you guys aren't trying to set us up? With an uber-protective roleclaim and one who claims pre-scramble uber-protective role.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

EDIT: Well. On second thought maybe it would make sense if white mage was the only protective role in the game. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too quickly.

Who did you protect pre-scramble, Pakistan?

Australia

Come on if I were to claim a role It would be vig to get in good with you for the killing of the prostitute. I really am a white mage.

oh and before I was the bus driver... I cant remember who I switched with.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by [M] South Africa View Post
    Question to the moderators: What would regular sane cop's result from a cult member be? Would it be the same result as that of a mafia goon or something different?
    "Innocent". Believing in some crazy ass cult religion isn't a crime.

EDIT: I appreciate certain town roles (eg Vigilante) may break the law and would still come up innocent. Uh...just work with it guys, it's a game.

Spain

I am somewhat scared to believe your roleclaim at the moment, considering the past but maybe you are telling the truth. For me, I think South Africa is the most suspicious player.

Let's look at the evidence. First voting.

Day one South Africa first votes for NZ then switches to Germany. Day two, votes for NZ once again. Day three, does not vote for India but obviously pushing for India's lynching.

This is not too conclusive of evidence but the fact remains everyone of those people were proven Townies. Now let's look at posts.

Quote Originally Posted by South Africa
    Also: Yay town! but I'd rather we have gotten a cult member.
    This is surprising since it was said on Day 5. There have been two killing fractions at night. The vigilante and the Mafia. Unless the Mafia are a bunch of idiots they did not kill their own teammate. Also, if you play into the fact that Australia just admited to being a WM, then we can deduce that there is another killer, possibly a viglante on the lose. The thing is, so far the other killer has only been killing Townies. Plus, the way South Africa worded it, makes it sound like they had inside information. Perhaps South Africa is a vig? Perhaps the fact that the other killing faction, is just having bad luck and killed mostly townies or maybe they are only eliminating other opponants. No cult members were killed yet.

Another quote:

I'm all for discussion but it could be done a lot quicker if people get their asses in gear.

So maybe I'll start. Here's what we have without analyzing the information from the night time:

UK - Called out by Germany before he died. Germany's posts will have the argument to lynch this country.

New Zealand - Top vote getter yesterday until Germany got in trouble. So I guess the reasons from yesterday would be the ones to go for this country since nothing has changed there.

China, France, Israel, Spain - did not vote but maybe they just didn't get on before the day ended early. However, they have not yet been on during this day.

I don't want to analyze the deaths from the night, or look too closely at the posts of those dead people, because they were most likely killed by SCUM, and perhaps SCUM want us to do exactly that. I'm seeing three SCUM groups this round: Mafia, Cult, and SK. That means a tall task for the town since we are already down 3 members.
    Here South Africa seems hesitant to discuss anything and wants to go straight to the killing. Suspicious as that is, look at all those who they accuse! UK, NZ, China, France and Spain (myself) are all Townies. The only one we can be uncertain of is Israel. But the fact that South Africa is suspicious of the makes me want to believe they are a fellow Townie as well.

Well, additional voting gets the game moving which makes it more fun overall imo.

But if you guys want to wait out the final votes to get more discussion in then go for it.

China really hasn't done anything. Could be laying low. If the mafia have learned anything from the past games, it's that posting too much is just gonna get them in trouble. Usually there's at least one mafia member laying low, and I'm thinking that they may be utilizing the "lay low" tactic a bit more this time around.
    Again, accusing China. Also it shows not a much willingness for discussion, more of a passing impatience. Plus the whole "Mafia should lie low, anyone who is not lying low is not Mafia" mentality that is hinted at here, could just be a red herring used in order to distract us from the fact that they could potentially be Mafia and that their often posting should not be suspicious.

Therefore, I cast my vote in hopes for th future of the Townies! The cult is already 5 people strong and the Mafia only lost one member. We must eliminate those who pose a threat to us!

##vote: South Africa
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:12 AM.