Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Sorry about that Norway

Norway(2) - Iran, North Korea

North Korea(1) - Norway

South Africa(1) - Spain

USA(1) - Israel

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voting ends about 7:00 PM GMT Thats about 12 hours from now

Not Voting -Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Japan, Mexico, Pakastan, South Africa, South Korea, USA
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Iraq

Aaaah! The only time I ever have to post is right before I go to bed, and by then I have to decide between posting and the sweet allure of sleep.

I've gotta thank South Africa for saying everything I could say about Spain, who's been on my suspect list since day 3, when I didn't get the chance to vote because of DD's poor roleclaiming skills getting the voting over quickly. I've got nothing new to say, and I think Spain just keeps digging themself deeper.

##Vote: Spain

EDIT: Kofi, you have the South Africa/Spain voting backwards.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:03 AM.

Japan

I'm still looking things over and trying to make up my mind on who's cult or not. So far though I'm really not trusting USA. His posts aren't the best, I agree he seems to be either an inexperienced player, or is using some kind of wild new tactic. Regardless he gets my vote for the moment as I'm getting ready to sleep and I want to make sure I get a vote in before sleeping in case I over sleep.

##Vote: USA

I'll do my best to be on extra early tomorrow to change my vote after I get another good read on this thread. So much chaos in my head to sort out cause of that scramble. :kaocry2:
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

I really need to go to sleep.

Norway(2) - Iran, North Korea

USA(2) - Israel, Japan

Spain(2) - South Africa, Iraq

North Korea(1) - Norway

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voting ends about 7:00 PM GMT Thats about 12 hours from now

Not Voting -Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Mexico, Pakastan, Spain, South Korea, USA

Spain

The more South Africa posts, the more I realize he is scum. The fact is, I have strong suspicious towards South Africa and another country at the moment. I admit, I have done a poor job of supporting my arguement, but the fact remains there is something key everyone is ignoring: the cult, if they have any intellegence, would recruit the least suspicious and most intelligent members of the town. South Africa for all its "concern" about getting the Cult continually does not mention the fact that the cult would most likely recruit those who have shown those traits. The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult. Heck, even you have convincing arguments. I jumped the gun in forming my arguments against you, yes I do that at times. I should have taken the time you have. Also you have admitted you are played by two people and from the info of your post, you have confirmed my suspicions as to your identity.

That is to say, South Africa are experience players. Intelligent in their post, and played a conservative enough game to have no or little suspicion until I have accused them. The other Townies trust you, unlike me. You'd be an ideal recruit for the Cult since no one has been suspicious of you. Moreover you are most likely a Cult member.

You are concerned about the Cult this Day? You will not find Cult under this stone. But I bet if people would think about how the Cult would want to recruit, you'd find that my suspicions make sense.

Also Kofi, you forgot I was the first to vote for South Africa. :P

EDIT: The fact that Australia (who I believe is telling the truth), trusts South Africa so much goes to prove my point that South Africa does not seem suspicious. The least suspicious, the better Cult recruit!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:13 AM.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I know I am not playing but I don't recall seeing spain unvote for South Africa. You didn't count his vote.

Stop failing so hard Kofi D:

These are the totals I get.

In order of the votes cast and for who

Spain Votes for South Africa
    Iran Votes for Norway
    Norway votes for North Korea
    Israel Votes USA
    North Korea votes Norway
    South Africa Votes Spain
    Iraq Votes spain
    Japan votes USA

Totals in alphabetical order

North Korea (1) - Norway
    Norway (2) - Iran, North Korea
    South Africa (1) - Spain
    Spain (2) - Iraq, South Africa
    USA (2) - Israel, Japan

Spain

Before I go to bed, here is food for thought: the Cult is the most dangerous group at the moment. They can easily infiltrate us. As far, all we have done was kill off other Townies doing the job of both Mafia and Cult for them. Neither group had to do much for them to get this far. Now we are at the point where the Cult is within grasp of their win. Everyone has been in a half sleep. I ask you guys to wake up out of it. Think about what would you if you were Cult. Who would you pick to recruit.

My conclusion, as I have repeatedly stated, is that they would go after low-key, intelligent members who already have our trust or who can easily gain it. Stop bandwagonning and put more thought into it.

Some might write this off as a desparate plea not to be lynched. It is not. My message will be as valid whether or not I get lynched. Personally, I prefer not be lynched. I also prefer that the Cult is not handed their victory either. From my point of view they go hand in hand (yes, it is convinient for me, I realize that). Either way, my fellow Townies need to look closer to home to find the bigger threat that is the Cult.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:14 AM.

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spain View Post
    The more South Africa posts, the more I realize he is scum. The fact is, I have strong suspicious towards South Africa and another country at the moment. I admit, I have done a poor job of supporting my arguement, but the fact remains there is something key everyone is ignoring: the cult, if they have any intellegence, would recruit the least suspicious and most intelligent members of the town. South Africa for all its "concern" about getting the Cult continually does not mention the fact that the cult would most likely recruit those who have shown those traits. The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult. Heck, even you have convincing arguments. I jumped the gun in forming my arguments against you, yes I do that at times. I should have taken the time you have. Also you have admitted you are played by two people and from the info of your post, you have confirmed my suspicions as to your identity.

That is to say, South Africa are experience players. Intelligent in their post, and played a conservative enough game to have no or little suspicion until I have accused them. The other Townies trust you, unlike me. You'd be an ideal recruit for the Cult since no one has been suspicious of you. Moreover you are most likely a Cult member.

You are concerned about the Cult this Day? You will not find Cult under this stone. But I bet if people would think about how the Cult would want to recruit, you'd find that my suspicions make sense.

Also Kofi, you forgot I was the first to vote for South Africa. :P
    Again, I disagree.

I think that the Mafia's main goal would be to kill off the intelligent townies who are in play. The Cult's main goal would be to recruit someone who A) Is not in any suspicious limelight and B) Is not likely to be killed off by Mafia. So I disagree with your theory that Cult would recruit the most vocal players. If anything, I think they would recruit people who are just lurking around and instruct them to lay low until they have the power in numbers - at which point they'll just stomp all over us.

This leads me to believe that you are not actually the Cult Leader. If the CL wants to play it smart, they would lay low in the shadows and pop up with posts now and then... like what USA has been doing.

I have to repeat this, OUT OF SIGHT - OUT OF MIND. It's dangerous for us to neglect putting heat on those who have been in the shadows so far in the game.

Oh and I'd like to highlight something else in your post:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spain View Post
    The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult.
    Um. No. Only ONE other person has followed me in my vote. The townies are blindly following me? Yeah right. That's another faulty argument you have right there. Point me to the posts where people are following me like sheep. The people who have agreed with certain points I've made, have only done so because they are irrefutable FACTS. Even you yourself agreed with the points I made that are impossible to disagree with. Me pointing out facts and other people saying, "yes, that's true" is not an indicator of people having a ton of faith or lack of suspicion in me. Like I said, only one person has followed my vote. That does not make me some sort of bandwagon leader.

The fact that you are so diligently going after me makes me think two things. Either you are desperately trying to save yourself because you are scum/cult, or your are in fact a townie who doesn't know any better. Or simply a bad player. Because if you are mafia or cult member, surely you would realize that if you succeeded in lynching me, I would be revealed as citizen. And this in turn would put you in a heap load of trouble with the town.

Are you just trying to buy some more time for the cult? Are you a mafia member who is trying to get me lynched HOPING I'm cult so that the town would trust you? Are you a townie who is just confused? So many possibilities.

I am leaning toward unvoting Spain and voting for USA because dammit, USA is acting strange. Or Mexico. Or one of the other super quiet countries.

But I will wait on changing my vote until more players have spoken up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:53 AM.

USA

A few things:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] South Africa;
    Are you just trying to buy some more time for the cult? Are you a mafia member who is trying to get me lynched HOPING I'm cult so that the town would trust you? Are you a townie who is just confused? So many possibilities.
    I could say the same thing about you, South Africa, going after me like this, but I think your town.

I also think Spain is town.

I've been inactive, and acting odd, because I'm inexperienced, just as Japan and Pakistan have said.

There is one more reason (what my role is), but this while be revealed later.

Edit:In case I don't wake up before the end of the day:

##Vote:Norway(no, this was not done to save myself)
    I'll change this if I make it before the end of the day.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

My 2 main suspects are spain and Norway. They just dont seem to have good reasons. I think they are both different groups but both scum.

##Vote: Spain
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

In order of the votes cast and for who

Spain Votes for South Africa
    Iran Votes for Norway
    Norway votes for North Korea
    Israel Votes USA
    North Korea votes Norway
    South Africa Votes Spain
    Iraq Votes spain
    Japan Votes USA
    USA Votes Norway
    Australia Votes Spain

Totals in alphabetical order

North Korea (1) - Norway
    Norway (3) - Iran, North Korea, USA
    South Africa (1) - Spain
    Spain (3) - Australia, Iraq, South Africa
    USA (2) - Israel, Japan

Iran

Okay, I've read everything over and I think I'm going to

##Unvote: Norway
    ##Vote: USA

in case the day ends before I can get back again.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

OK, this should be right.

Spain (3) - South Africa, Iraq, Australia

USA (3) - Israel, Japan, Iran

Norway (2) - Iran, North Korea, USA

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voing ends at 7 PM, GMT, thats about 4 hours from now

Not voting - Brazil, Mexico, Pakastan, South Korea,

North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Norway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] North Korea View Post
    There are two problems i have with this, if someone can explain these for me then i'll vote for Japan.

This is the real problem I have with you, North Korea. I do not like when players expect others to make up their minds for them. Think for yourself and give us ideas on what you are considering. I have said before that only through discussion and revelation of thought patterns can we find the baddies.
    That seems a bit contradictive. The first time i actually give my two cents worth, you vote for me, without giving any real reason.

And with that you try to send the message that you should participate in discussion, while you yourself haven't been active at all the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Australia View Post
    My 2 main suspects are spain and Norway. They just dont seem to have good reasons. I think they are both different groups but both scum.

Agreed
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:02 AM.

Spain

The fact is South Africa is that yes you have been vocal, but not exceedingly so (until this day at least). You are saying "OUT OF SIGHT-OUT OF MIND" are most likely Cult. If I remember correctly, the last few people who were pretty quiet, France and China, were not SCUM. Though I would agree that the Cult would try to go for members who would most likely not get targetted by Mafia, the fact remains the Mafia has yet to kill any Cult players. The only scum who was killed was Russia and it is highly unlikely that the Mafia night killed her.

By blindly following you, I mean no one besides me (or lately the USA) are questioning you. The fact that so few are supporting you could easily be understood that if the rest of the Cult followed you or defended you, it would be glaring obvious what your role is. Though you will now counter with my blunders being suspicious behaviour, which it could be. I already agreed that I made mistakes.

What I find curious is that, yes most people will try to defend themselves when accussed of being SCUM. And my effort is very adamant thus naturally you would want to defend yourself. But if you did not feel threatened in the first place, why would you go to such lengths to defend yourself? So far I am the only one going against you, and I have proven not much of a threat. Your extensive self-defense could be stemmed from my constant attack on you, but it could possibly hint to the fact that I am saying things you do not like, maybe a bit off from the target, but too close for comfort? Just a thought.

There is a chance that I am wrong about your South Africa. If I am wrong about you it will then mean the other suspect I have is Cult. If neither of you are Cult then I am wondering just what kind of gae Psy and qwerty have planned for us.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:14 AM.