Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Japan

I had a chance to look at a few key players who are off my radar on suspicion now. It's day 5 and their post count is pitifully small and their addition to our discussions are less then impressive.

Firstly...

USA- He made 3 posts, one every day except for the third day. The second we go after cult he posts up a bit more. Namely his post count shoots up after he draws suspicion. His defense has been a bit....lacking of himself.

@Israel:

The main reason I've being inactive is that I'm a bit busy. I will try to be more active, ok.

@Norway:

I can honestly say I'm a townie, so it would be a bad idea for you to lynch me.
    In active cause your busy? Understandable. TELLING us it's a bad idea to lynch you? Please pray tell WHY!!!

I'm a townie, not cult or mafia.
    Ummm....ok again can you back this up in any shape or form?

There is one more reason (what my role is), but this while be revealed later.
    What your role us? Then DIVULGE this information. Informing the town of things is GOOD for us, it's a terrible thing that your hoarding information that could help us all to yourself. Whether it's true information or not at least we can think about it and pick it apart and figure out and perhaps it can help validate other people's claims like people's role claims and night activities helped do last game. Now either your a very selfish townie (as we saw with DD) or your scum trying to entice us to let you live longer with false hopes of helpful information.

Israel- Now after rereading his posts I think there might be a chance he WAS a townie. His had an ok amount of decent posts early on. But has since then vanished with only one comment on todays activities. However I suspect USA of being more cult then Israel, and Israel is voting against USA. So it could either be a clever ploy, or one or the other isn't scum. In which case I'd go with USA because of his lack of content filled posts. Even so Israel has kept low today and that makes me suspicious that the cult could of gotten to him in the long nights we had since India was lynched.

Mexico- The dude has made 4 posts. He hasn't posted since he voted for New Zealand. And since we haven't heard of a replacement then I can assume that he is still alive and well and watching. That immediately flags suspicion from me. He was probably a townie from the start, but he probably got recruited on the second or third night and became cult. Or he's some kind of mafia trying to remain super low key and this far has worked to his advantage.

Spain and South Africa- While both of you seem suspicious to me, you both have made valid points and I get a feeling that this could just be 2 townies duking it out while the cult and mafia laugh about it. You both are fairly active so if one of you is scum it will become apparent soon enough so I'd much rather see one of the more inactive people die off today as I'm sure that a fair amount of scum is hiding amongst them pretending to just be too busy to play.

Right now my vote is staying on USA. They are giving me scum vibes. If their mafia....good for us. If it's a cult then we struck gold since that's who we need to die today. Currently my vote is staying on USA unless he can actually give a REAL reason to not lynch him.

I'll check out the others that scream scum to me later. It's snack time now. :kaohappy2
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Pakistan

Right now my main suspicions are against Norway and USA, i am not entirely sure who I should vote for, my main reason against USA is the fact that they are the reasons I have posted earlier. (or just look at Japans reasoning). But as other people have pointed out, Norway has been acting kind of shady, I really need to run to class, but maybe I will be back in time for the end of the day, so for now.

##Vote: Norway
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Mexico's player has dropped out of the game and will be replaced shortly.

South Africa

I'm scared that Spain is just a misguided town who isn't very good at arguing.

Spain, if you know who we are, then you know we wouldn't be making the rookie mistakes that you have been calling us out on.

I agree with both you and my partner (my partner has been the one posting since I voted for Spain). The cult wants to recruit members who have been lying low to gain the numbers, yes. This is why I have USA and Mexico on my list. But I also agree that they would want to recruit intelligent and trustworthy members. However, if you believe the White Mage claims then I would have protection since night 1. Now, I don't know for certain that White Mage protects against cult, but that could explain why I haven't yet been included. There is really no way to tell who is intelligent or not on Day 1, so my chance of being recruited then would be random chance just like most other people.

But, there HAS to be some kind of way to protect against cult recruitment, and I believe I have it, at least for nights 2-4. Not having that in the game would make the cult way too powerful. They already can avoid cop detection, and the leader was immune from night kills on nights 1-3.

Spain, your story has changed. At first it was about my voting patterns and trying to speed up the game, and now it is because I am 'trustworthy' which makes me a target for cult. That is why I believe you do not really think I am cult at all, and are just trying to get me out of the game.

However, the day is growing late and I still suspect USA for the reasons stated by me and others. USA ain't a-ok. I don't want this day to end in a tie because that would put the power in the hands of the enemy to vote out the one who they know isn't on their team. So I may or may not change in the final hour.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:54 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Votecount

Spain (3) - South Africa, Iraq, Australia

USA (3) - Israel, Japan, Iran

Norway (3) - Iran, North Korea, USA, Pakastan

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voing ends at 7 PM, GMT, thats 19 minutes from now

Not voting - Brazil, Mexico, South Korea
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Japan

Well geez there goes my Mexico theory for today.

However Norway is one that bothers me. He hasn't had many posts, but his early posts were well enough. His early posts were good and constructive. But today his posts seem.....lacking. Why a sudden change? We had a huge time different between when India got lynched and today. Norway is someone I think that definitely got the cult to recruit him because of this unexplained change in posting behavior.

As for Africa's comment, I do agree, we need to prevent a tie in the case of the cult lying low and jumping to grab that kill. Right now I believe we have a 3 way between Norway, USA, and Spain. If this doesn't change I might change my vote to Norway as I suspect him as well and would much rather the people being more quiet and suspicious to die then the ones being more out spoken and suspicious as we can always bring those people down as they tend to dig their own graves.

EDIT: Kofi beat me and we got 19 min. So I'll change to prevent a tie from existing and risk the cult jumping on someone who could be mafia or town and thus help the cult win. Norway and USA both are suspicious but I have a little more belief in Norway being cult opposed to USA. So Norway is my vote now.

##Unvote: USA
    ##Vote: Norway
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:34 AM.

Norway

Oh come now, Japan.

If I die, Australia, North Korea, and Japan should be your next targets.

My vote stays on North Korea.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:37 PM.

South Africa

This is probably the toughest vote in any of the mafia games I've played. Looking at the votes it seems that something really weird is going on.

If I was going to change my vote it would be to USA. With Norway in the lead right now that doesn't make much sense for me. The people who haven't voted need to show up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Japan

If your cult like I suspect, then there's no loss. Funny you only respond now that you have majority votes on you.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

FINAL Votecount

Norway (4) - Iran, North Korea, USA, Pakistan, Japan

Spain (3) - South Africa, Iraq, Australia

USA (2) - Israel, Japan, Iran

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

Not voting - Brazil, Mexico, South Korea

Flavour incoming.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Mexican standoff. (ironic, as Mexico hasn't been around for sometime) USA. Spain. Norway. Surely one of them had to be scum. Cult, mafia, it did not matter which.

Well it does matter which.

After Levian was rescued in a Helicopter, a plague was unleashed upon Norway. A plague of what? Long had people falsely assumed that polar bears lived in Scandinavia. Oh ho ho, well now it was time to see what happened when they were! Go go go UN! Teach those filthy Vikings a lesson!

And so everyone in Norway died and the country was destroyed. Oh, I forgot to mention, each polar bear was loaded with SEMTEX.

A ghostly voice boomed out from the ruins of Oslo. "By killing me, you have only made my followers more powerful than you could ever imagine! The way of peace shall prevail!"

Norway was a Cult Leader, controlled by oddler.

Oh ho. just got interesting!

Night actions~

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

There was so much chaos all over the world. New Zealand was a serial killer, Russia in the mafia, and now Norway as a cult leader. And poor Brazil was sitting far off in South America, trying to make sense of it all. But Brazil no longer had time to think, because there was a large balloon heading there way. It ruptured and spread the bubonic plague all over, destroying Brazil.

Brazil was a Mason, thanks for playing feel the illnoise!

Bang Bang Bang. There was a large stockpile of nuclear weapons in the middle east. They were there, hanging out and being nuclear weapons and such. But then an anime convention found a perfect spot, Iran. They drove the entire country insane, killing Iran.

Iran was the Morally Conscious Vigilante, played by Jesweeee and Death by Moogles!

Day 6 begins here.

With 11 alive it takes 6 people to lynch.

Deadline is at 12:30 AM GMT, Friday 29th February.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'M SORRY

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

DEAD PEOPLE CAN'T TALK. :twak:

Mexico

Alright, I'm a replacement for Mexico, so I'm going to try and read over all this crap and get back to you xD
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:06 AM.