Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81822232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

USA

Australia, South Korea, Israel-please post want you think.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:03 PM.

Pakistan

For now South Africa, I trust you. Your role claim makes sence, and all that jazz, though it could be useful if we knew who you tried to recruit. As of right now I am kinda lost for who to vote for. USA is still suspicious to me, even though there Bus Driver role claim checks out, I think they may be Cult as I don't think the are Mafia.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Three and a half hours till deadline and not one of you has voted!

North Korea

I did, and here you are telling me to read better xD

although that was probably true.

but to make it easy for you ill post again.

##vote: South Afrika

Pakistan saying that SA's roleclaim seems legit doesnt comfort me as Pakistan himself is on the shortlist for cult.

And people, The cult has 3-4 votes. They can literally choose who to lynch now!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:04 AM.

Mexico

I'm back from school

Although I still feel susipicous toward Israel, I think that SA is a bit more susipicios to me.

He really seems to be downplaying how close the Cult is to winning this game. A lot of his focus has been on mafia, and I feel that that should be the town's later worry.

I don't know if I'll be paying a lot of attention right now and the day is pretty close to over, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote for him.

## Vote: South Africa

With this said, this is still subject to change if, A. Israel never shows up, or B. Israel shows up, and doesn't give me a good explaination.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:08 AM.

USA

This is what we know(if people aren't lying):

Mafia:
    North Korea

Townie:
    Iraq
    Japan
    Spain
    Pakistan
    South Africa
    USA

No idea who cult could be.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mexico View Post
    My thoughts

My thoughts on Israel's vote:

I'm not content with Australia's roleclaim. It seems like if Australia and Pakistan were Scum together, they could've easily coordinated the whole "I'm a White Mage" and "I was a White Mage before the Scramble" thing. I suggest that if there IS a Cop remaining, which I'm guessing there is, that they investigate Australia tonight. Barring Australia being the Godfather, if he/she turns up Scum, that would also incriminate Pakistan. And with Japan being already suspicious, the Mafia would be in trouble.

That's my Two Cents. Unfortunately I have a busy day tomorrow and probably won't make it back for the rest of Day 5, so I'm going to have to cast a vote now. If Australia actually IS the White Mage, that would be a terrible loss, so I'm not ready to make that vote now. Besides ALL the others I just named, the most suspicious to me is USA. I've never been trusting of the low-lyers, at least not this late in the game.

##Vote: USA
    Israel's vote seems weird from the beginning, you seem to have a lot of suspicion on Australia, A LOT, of suspicion. But you so easily vote for USA for lying low. My gut tells me not to buy it. This made me go back, and review the rest of your votes. You voted for New Zealand on Day 2, and India on day 3. Both obvious votes, and easily explainable by a mere, "They just seemed SOOOOOOOOO obvious." Again, I don't buy it reviewing back thats what I LOT of members trying to not be noticed did.

I'm not going to vote yet, because if I'm wrong, and someone agrees then the cult can bandwagon and end this day. But I think I've brought up some points that should be discussed.
    Because of this I'm going to vote:
    ##Vote:Israel

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:03 PM.

South Africa

If I was cult why would I be going after Spain and not you? Killing you would kill two non cult members, as I highly doubt brother cop can be recruited. With you two out of the way the cult would be in good shape. But I don't want to kill brother cop because that would mean less town.

I really wish more people would post. But I guess they are busy with other things, like I should be.

This was my vote yesterday and it is my vote today. Read my posts and decide for yourself who looks more like a bad guy. If I feel like it I'll do more analysis later but I'm kind of getting sick of this.

##Vote: Spain
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:58 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Iraq

And that's why I'm voting for Spain. Again.

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:03 AM.

Mexico

Alright, I'm retracting my vote for South Africa,

If I was cult why would I be going after Spain and not you? Killing you would kill two non cult members, as I highly doubt brother cop can be recruited. With you two out of the way the cult would be in good shape. But I don't want to kill brother cop because that would mean less town.
    Because that is an incredibly good point.

## Unvote: South Africa

But I don't see the argument against Spain, it seems too random. I think my Israel theory is more on target. Especially because I'd atribute Spain's "trying to go after you" as a Mafia move, and right now I think we should worry about the Cult, who has the possiblity of winning much sooner.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:09 AM.

North Korea

I just know you are Cult SA, but seeing as Israel probably is too and that is a good point i'll unvote.

but i just know it.. in my bones. You know too much, too subtle.. too much trying to steer us away from cult.

For now I'll vote for israel. But if by the end of this game it comes out that SA is cult(which i know it will), there will be a big 'I TOLD YOU' from me, just that you know.

edit: Actually no, i wont change my vote. I suspect Iraq from being cult. Because i see no other reason for him to actually post that he's tied to a mafia.

But Israel is high in my list too. And since Australia keeps protecting you, i see no other way.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:05 AM.

South Africa

You suspect your own brother? Anyone you don't suspect, North Corea?

Ok buddy, how about this. If, at the end of the game, I end up being Cult, you can scream 'I TOLD YOU SO' as much as you want. However, if it turns up that I'm not, you must make a post, under your real account, that says 'I am not smarter than a 5th grader'.

Also your avatar (whatever it is) has to wear a dunce cap for a whole week. Deal?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:58 AM.

Japan

Right now Israel is top of my list. I don't full trust you yet South Africa as you said you were thinking of making up a false role claim to get someone lynched, and well that disturbs me a lot. India tried to do the same thing, and as we have seen has lied about everything except being vanilla townie. Your claim of being a mason however I can get as I was thinking along the same lines that mason can't be recruited into cult. However I'm not 100% believing you yet as your claim as a recruiter of all things, since if there was a mason recruiter, shouldn't there be more masons and hence the cult be less of a threat?

Regardless I still have a lot of belief that Israel is cult or mafia now. He's remained low, and his posts have been lacking of any real depth to try and work out what he's thinking from. So then my vote is currently going towards Israel.

##Vote: Israel
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:35 AM.

South Africa

Our recruitment was a one shot deal. So at most there could have been 3 masons. And it turns out there were. But the caveat that we don't know if the recruited mason is town alligned means there was really only two.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:59 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Votecount!!!!

Spain(2) South Africa, Iraq

Israel(2) USA, Japan

South Africa(1) North Korea, Mexico

With 11 people remaning, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Voting ends about 12:30 AM GMT thats about 3 hours from now

Not Voting - Australia, Israel, Mexico, Pakistan, Spain, South Korea
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:26 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

As of now I think Spain is the most suspicious. He just doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.