Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Germany

We could always vote off someone annoying. Like New Zealand.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Iran

Why do I have the awful, sickening feeling that all of the smartest players are mafia this round?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:08 PM.

United Kingdom

We'll just have to see.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Italy

Alright, I forgot to check back here yesterday, but thats alright, because I'm here now xDDDD

From the look of it we're going to have very, very little to go on, until we see someone lynched and who died. Until then as far as I see it we have two things to go on.

1. New Zealand jumping on the double-vote
    2. Germany switching to try and get someone dead.

I feel that one is more excusable then two. Because to be fair, someone had to vote first. Germany on the other hand, is clearly just voting for who has the most, which means he can't even use the excuse "random vote"

## Unvote: New Zealand
    ## Vote: Germany
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:25 PM.

India

New Zealand, United Kingdom Germany, Japan

I'm a bit suspicious of these four, they had no real reason to vote for Australia and then they all bandwagoned after Germany started getting voted off.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:46 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Votecount

Germany(9) Pakistan, United Kingdom, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, USA, India, Italy

New Zealand(5) Iran (DOUBLE VOTE), South Africa, Italy, Germany, North Korea

Australia(1) New Zealand, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan

Iran(1) South Korea

Mexico(1) Canada

USA(1) Russia

Deadline is at 2:30 AM GMT, Sunday 24nd February. That's about 9 1/2 hours from now.

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Not voting: Brazil, China, France, Iraq, Israel, Spain.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:19 PM.

United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by [M] India View Post
    New Zealand, United Kingdom Germany, Japan

I'm a bit suspicious of these four, they had no real reason to vote for Australia and then they all bandwagoned after Germany started getting voted off.
    When no one is acting in a manner that would be a cause for suspicion, what are we supposed to do? Eeny-meeny-miney-moe? I don't know about the others, but I jumped on Germany right away because they were so quick to change their vote like that. I may have been quick to change as well, but I had reason. Germany did not.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Brazil

##vote: Germany

Seems suspect to me.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Germany

If you people are going to keep playing this game with the "OMG SOMETHING HAPPENED! IT MUST BE SUSPICIOUS" mentality you seem to have now, you're going to fail miserably.

News flash: Nobody is suspicious. Anyone who thinks anyone is suspicious is being Ceej brand paranoid and you probably shouldn't listen to them in the future because they like to base their suspicions on nothing. (You'll all see when I'm dead.)

Quote Originally Posted by UK
    I jumped on Germany right away because they were so quick to change their vote like that. I may have been quick to change as well, but I had reason.
    The only reason you could have for voting for me is if you know I'm innocent and you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by UK
    Germany did not.
    I already told you I'm voting for whoever has the most votes (besides me, of course) because I want the day to be over. Day 1 is pointless. We've been in day 1 for like 3 days.

So yeah. UK is placing suspicion where there isn't any, and after I'm lynched and come up town, you'll know who to go after next.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:10 PM.

South Africa

Not having a terribly good reason to vote for someone on Day 1 is not reason to believe we're going to fail miserably. Most of the time that's just how it goes, and the town seems to constantly win despite these erratic first day voting patterns. Anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Germany View Post
    Voting for the one with the most votes can really make this day go faster.

Also, if you want the day to be over as soon as focus, join the dogpile. :P
    Taking your own advice:

##Unvote: New Zealand
    ##Vote: Germany
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

One more vote for Germany will see Deutschland being lynched and the day ending.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Iraq

I spend one night away from home and now I'm a completely different country.

There's plenty of suspicion, Deutschland. But it's day one (still) so no one really knows anything, it's all speculation at this point, everyone knows that. And there's absolutely no guarantee that UK is Mafia just because they suspected you and you claim to be town. Really, at this point people are going with their gut feelings.

That being said, Deutschland is the most suspicious to me right now, for a number of reasons. The quick bandwagoning, the quick votechange, and Germany has to be on the losing side of a World War. And other things too, I'm just short on sleep.

##Vote: Germany
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

"Deutschland όber alles" is the German national anthem. Germany over all. And so it would seem that the countries of the world agreed. Vote for Germany above all others. After all, Germany had been responsible for the last two world wars, surely this was just a case of history repeating itself.

And so Kofi Annan ordered the UN invasion of Germany. The UN, being a force for evil and whatnot, napalmed the Rhineland. They stormed into Bavaria, armed with flamethrowers, torching all in their path. Germany was ablaze. And they didn't stop.

What did they accomplish by purging Germany? What was it all for?
    Nothing. You see:

Germany, Vanilla Town, was burned to the ground. Germany was played by Mr. Roto13. Hard luck, Roto!

FINAL Votecount

Germany(12) Pakistan, United Kingdom, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, USA, India, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Iraq

New Zealand(4) Iran (DOUBLE VOTE), South Africa, Italy, Germany, North Korea

Australia(1) New Zealand, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan

Iran(1) South Korea

Mexico(1) Canada

USA(1) Russia

Non-voters: China, France, Israel, Spain.

Night actions if you please.

Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

After the quick destruction of Germany, the nations of the world quieted down and went to sleep. Yes, it was night all over the world. However, Canada could not fall asleep. Guilty about not stopping the death of Germany, Canada did what any sane country would do, and took some sleeping pills. But then all of the Canadians dropped dead from lead poisoning.

Canada was an Insane Cop, played by Levian and Lekana.

But wait, In the middle of the night the Italians felt a tremor, and then Mt Vesuvius exploded for a mysterious bomb. Italy was incinerated, and within seconds, was completely destroyed.

Italy was a Vanilla town, played by Goldenboko.

20 alive, 11 to lynch. Deadline is 6 AM GMT Monday 25th February 2008. Go!

Iran

Oh. Fantastic. There goes our COP.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:08 PM.