Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Norway

What we know:

Germany, Canada, and Italy are all confirmed pro-town.
    China, France, Israel, and Spain all did not vote. Lack of activity or voting only aids the scum. If one is pro-town, one has no reason to hide any ideas one has.

Who I suspect most, other than the inactives, is New Zealand. Germany's vote was against New Zealand. Italy also initially voted against New Zealand. New Zealand switched votes from Australia to Germany.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

New Zealand

Did you see my initial reason for voting for Australia? IT wasn't very good.

The reason I switched mine to Germany was after you gave a reason for it, as it made more sense then mine.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:32 AM.

Iran

It's late, so I'm not going to do anything but state the obvious until after I've had a good night's sleep.

Here's the people who voted for Germany last round:

Pakistan, United Kingdom, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, USA, India, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Iraq

Germany first voted Australia then changed to New Zealand
    Italy first voted for New Zealand then changed to Germany
    Canada voted for Mexico
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:09 PM.

South Africa

Right now I am suspicious of the people who didn't vote yesterday. Day 1 lasted a loooooong time, but then again it did end in a majority and not a time expire. I'd like to hear them speak up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:44 AM.

Russia

We lost a lot of what could have been valuable discussion because of the day ending. I would have liked to see China post, Spain vote, and France and Israel do something besides stay low. We've lost some valuable assets. That possibly could have been our only cop, insane or not! We'll just have to work with what we have now so please, use your head, and not for rushing head on. :\

I suspect inactives and everyone who pushed to end the day early. Otherwise, of the active people it's too confusing to tell right now but today can hold revelations.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:04 PM.

South Africa

Going the distance every day is boring though.

Iran

It's the only way for us to win.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Russia

Days are the town's only discussion time and without discussion we're lost. I can't believe so many people don't see that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:05 PM.

South Africa

I'm all for discussion but it could be done a lot quicker if people get their asses in gear.

So maybe I'll start. Here's what we have without analyzing the information from the night time:

UK - Called out by Germany before he died. Germany's posts will have the argument to lynch this country.

New Zealand - Top vote getter yesterday until Germany got in trouble. So I guess the reasons from yesterday would be the ones to go for this country since nothing has changed there.

China, France, Israel, Spain - did not vote but maybe they just didn't get on before the day ended early. However, they have not yet been on during this day.

I don't want to analyze the deaths from the night, or look too closely at the posts of those dead people, because they were most likely killed by SCUM, and perhaps SCUM want us to do exactly that. I'm seeing three SCUM groups this round: Mafia, Cult, and SK. That means a tall task for the town since we are already down 3 members.

Spain

Hey, no dissing on those who did not vote! I had work today/yesterday and was going to vote when I got home, but the day ended early! When I got home it was already Night.

It is late right now, so I do not want to do any heavy thinking but as far as I can tell from the votes, I have enough reason to be suspicious of NZ, Aus. and Mexico. Both Germany and Italy had voted for NZ in the beginning. Germany had also voted for the Aus. Then there is the fact that all three (NZ, Aus and Mexico) voted for Germany.

EDIT: I think I went senile for a moment. I thought the Australia was the UK.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:10 AM.

India

I am suspicious of the UK even though he did give some decent reasoning he did make an odd vote change which was bandwagoning.

But I have no damning evidence yet so I am likely to change my vote so don't hold anything against me yet.

##vote: United kingdom
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:46 AM.

France

I didn't vote yesterday because the first time I logged on I didn't think that there was a good enough reason to vote for anybody. I logged back in later, and the day had already ended.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:18 PM.

India

Then vote now, we need all the town support we can get.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:46 AM.

United Kingdom

No hard feelings, India

I can say that I'm pro-town, but my word means nothing, so...

I have no one to be suspicious of.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Japan

I wake up from a rather unpleasant sleep. I can see why too.

We lost a townie and the cop. Which means there's another killer out there. Either SK or vig. Personally I'm thinking it's a vigilante more then a SK just because we already have the cult and mafia in here, another faction would be crazy unless we had several power characters on the our side. Though I wouldn't leave it beyond Psy and qwerty to throw another killing faction in addition to the cult and the mafia.

I really have no idea who to vote for yet since no one is really showing up as suspicious to me just yet except maybe the people who aren't posting.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:11 AM.