Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

New Zealand

*Profusely beats head into a wall*

God just end this already.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:37 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Votecount

New Zealand(9) Israel, Iran, Australia, United Kingdom, South Korea, Russia, France, USA, South Africa, Pakistan

United Kingdom(1) India

Russia(1) Norway

Norway(0) New Zealand

Israel(0) Iran

China(0) Iran

Deadline is 6 AM GMT Monday 25th February 2008. That's about 4 hours from now.

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Not voting:
    Brazil, China, Iraq, Japan, Mexico, North Korea, Russia, Spain.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:20 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Iraq

I'm not going to vote for NZ because I want to see more discussion, and I don't feel like casting one of the last votes two days in a row, I feel that would portray me in a bad light.

My guess is Norway might be on to something with the non-posters, but obviously there's no way to be sure. But also Germany's suspicion of UK and Canada's vote for Mexico shouldn't have implications toward whether UK and Mexico are actually Mafia, because remember that the Town don't know who other Town are, so UK and Mexico could just be acting suspicious. Again, no way to be sure at this point.

Day two is only slightly better than day one. I still don't think we have anything to go on really, though obviously NZ's claim of SK made our lynch decision for today a bit easier.

Having said all that, I have to vote for someone or else you'll all wrongly suspect me. Problem is I have virtually nothing to go on, no real suspicions, and don't want to vote for NZ as stated above. So I really have no good options, so I'll just go with Norway and vote Russia off of inactivity.

##Vote: Russia

PS: Sorry I'm inactive, I'm sick and I've had a busy week/weekend, but next week I'll have far less to do, I promise. Assuming I'm still alive then.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:02 AM.

New Zealand

God really does hate me, doesn't he?

PS: I'll give 10 Giga Points to the next person who votes me and keeps the vote on me.

Edit: Okay, I lie. I'm going to go out, get me some dinner, and When I get back, my country had better lie in ruins.

Edit2: Alright, no one is discussing anything, so I think it's time I really do come clean.

No, I'm not a Serial Killer. If I claimed my real role, a Bullet Proof Townie, I'd have no leg to stand on. I mean I was desperate and about to get lynched, so I at least tried to get a mafia lynched instead of myself.

However, that plan failed horribly, and I didn't think It would do me any good to say something about this role.

The Idea was to get lynched as a bullet proof townie, so I could laugh at you all later, or at least after it was obvious I was going to get lynched that became the plan.

But we are making no headway, so I might as well be honest for once.

The reason I didn't say anythng earlier, is who would believe that I'm a bullet proof townie, even though it doesn't seem like I would be a target for anyone?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Spain

This thread is making less and less sense as I read it.

Reason for inactivity: I work weekend mornings!

Hmmm, I want to go through this thead one more time before I vote. I personally think whatever NZ is doing is quite odd and I can't help to think they have ulterior motives. I would have said Jester, but alas there is apparently none.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:11 AM.

Japan

God people I go away for half a day and I come back to 3 pages of posts. It hurts my eyes.

Having read through it all I don't fully trust you New Zealand. Your role claims don't make much sense to me, nor does your plan. I want to vote for you because you really don't seem like town at the moment, but I want to hear more of what you were thinking before I come to a decision.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:31 AM.

United Kingdom

Nobody wants to discuss anything until the inactive members show up.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 05:23 PM.

New Zealand

Japan, I explained my reasoning in the previous post.

Thats really all I got.

Spain

Until I see how Mexico votes, I think I am going to vote for Mexico. My logic is as follows. We know that one of the kills was done by Mafia, the other by some other killing faction. The two cases we have are: Germany and Canada. In my eyes, I am viewing the extreme amount to votes for Germany and NZ as partly Mafia resulted. (I do not include NZ in my suspicions since it seems that he is about to be lynched). Returning to that. If you run by the two voting list you get the following similarities: Pakistan, UK, Australia, USA and South Africa. Of these, I only had past suspicions on Austrlia. As for Canada, Canada had voted for Mexico as well as Mexico had voted for Germany. Was it because of Canada's vote that he got killed? Assuming Mexico is Mafia, then their vote for Germany can be seen as trying to get rid of another Townie.

To me, I have more suspicion towards Mexico since it makes more factual sense. So until I see if Mexico votes or not, I will vote for Mexico. Depending on how his voting pattern holds, my suspicions will either remain or disappear.

##vote: Mexico
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:11 AM.

Japan

Nani? I still don't get your plan. You claim to be a SK in order to avoid lynching and get a mafia lynched instead when we have no idea who might or might not be mafia? That plan doesn't make any sense to me. If you role claimed Bullet Proof Townie people might of believed you and you might have gotten spared. I mean a Bullet Proof Townie is invaluable to the town. But claiming to be scum to avoid a lynching to get other scum lynched instead? I don't really buy it New Zealand.

Mexico

Though I personally don't have much to add, as I just got home for the first time day and only really had time to look over the thread once. I do kind of want the day to last the full time so everyone has time to say what they want to say though, and NZ is going to die whether I vote for them or not. Though I don't think people will really take this time to say anything, you never know unless you actually give them that time.

I also don't have anything to go on at all except the inactivity thing, which really isn't a good reason to vote for someone, because there could be plenty of reasons for lack of posts; some things are more important than a Mafia game.

As for anyone that suspects me because I voted for Germany, it was really a shot in the dark, and it was wrong. I was seriously thinking of changing it but (1) He would of been lynched anyway and (2) I didn't get back on before the day ended after my last post, so I didn't get a chance to, not that I had a good idea of who to change it to anyway, but I really hated the reasoning for the vote.

So I may end up voting for NZ simply because he's going to die anyway, and his whole plan and reasoning was kind of weird and didn't make much sense to me, personally. And there isn't any way to find if he's telling the truth. But we'll find out soon anyway.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 03:06 AM.

Pakistan

what the smurf... what the smurfity smurf!

You know what, my vote stays, NZ you are crazy I give you credit for that... but the kiwis pissing me off. Why on earth would you role claim SK if you were a bullet proof townie? It doesn't make any sence.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:28 PM.

New Zealand

Who would believe Bullet proof townie?

I mean there was no reason to believe that people who were targeted didn't die. WE have a Cult Faction, a Mafia faction, and possibly one more.

I simply went with what I could get people to believe, and hope that a Vigilante was in play, so that when I was told who to kill, the Vigilante could do it in my place. That way it wouldn't look bad on him.

Claiming Bullet Proof wouldn't have accomplished anything, even if it is true. I was hoping that the extra day would give me time to formulate some sort of reason to get you all to beleive me, but that isn't going to happen now.\\

Edit: Paki, I got nervous and jumped the gun. Sorry, I'm new at this and couldn't keep my nervousness from taking over. I did make some irrational decisions here, but I still don't think claiming Bulletproof would have saved me.

Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Zealand View Post
    Edit: Paki, I got nervous and jumped the gun. Sorry, I'm new at this and couldn't keep my nervousness from taking over. I did make some irrational decisions here, but I still don't think claiming Bulletproof would have saved me.
    One way or another you have been making the game interesting, so kudos for you on that.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-09-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Japan

Your plan makes a sort of sense, but it's a ballsy one. Besides believing the bullet proof role would be a kind of bad thing to ignore. A bullet proof can only be lynched, having one is nice for town side because it means we have one guy who the mafia and killers can't gank in the night.I wanna wait before I vote though to get the full time for discussion. Besides I need time to look over all the post while I was away and reform some ideas I had on certain people.

Edit: Oh and I agree with Pakistan-dono. You sure are making this interesting, a roleclaim on day 2! Last game took us till the curtain was about to fall to have roleclaims happen.