Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

India

I LIKE MY BLOODY ROLE YOU SMURF HOLE.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 02:48 AM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Australia

My role is much cooler.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.

India

I haven't got mine yet....

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kofi Annan

Day Three officially begins now!

24 hours, 9 to lynch. 6 PM GMT, 26 February.

And because some of you don't seem to understand this: Everybody has the same alignment. The mafia are still mafia. The town are still town. The cult is still cult. This isn't Day One all over again! Sheesh!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:22 PM.

India

Right, okay I have important news you must read.

Do not under any smurfing circumstances kill me.
    This is why.

I am the Bomb. Why did I tell you this? because I can assure you that if you kill me tonight two townies will die and that will mean you have lost.
    You MUST kill a mafia my previous role granted me an insight on our situation.
    Judging by the two killings you need to find a mafia or a vigilante, if you kill me that will be a total of FOUR deaths. The outcome? Game over.

You MUST believe me on this.

Australia

That means people who were suspicious before are still suspicious. I guess thats alright.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.

North Korea

how convenient india. You cant die, or we lose. :sweatdrop

my role hasnt changed .. how evil
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:01 AM.

India

We must pick of the mafia now I'm going to go with the most obvious option thus far.

##vote: Japan

Russia

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    There are NO jesters, bombs or nexuses in this game.
    ##Vote: India
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 05:13 PM.

North Korea

Even if there was such a thing as a bomb, im guessing that that was India's old role and he/she is just posting a roleclaim be4 the one who really has it does.

What do you guys think(except for india)?

y/n/gtfo?

##vote: India

Australia

lol good catch russia

##Vote: India

India

Okay I'm going to say this don't read if you don't want to.
    .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........v

GOD SMURFING DAMN IT!

Australia

Why hello survivor... not really helping us are you?

Spain

I am starting to think there is something in the water that is causing massive role claiming. When your water is glowing bright green, do not drink it! It is radioactive!
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-10-2008 at 04:11 AM.

North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spain View Post
    I am starting to think there is something in the water that is causing massive role claiming. When your water is glowing bright green, do not drink it! It is radioactive!
    *spits out water in mouth*