Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSP owners must get this

Default PSP owners must get this

This game is going to blow your mind.

To find out more, click here.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm not really a God of War fan

I AM SAVING EVERY PENNY FOR APOLLO JUSTICE. AND CRISIS CORE. BUT MOSTLY SIR JUSTICE.

C'mon C'mon

God of War is overrated.

Whats wrong with you people? This forum's messed up!

*sigh*

God of War on the PSP has amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, amazing music and a decent story. What more do you want?

Then again, with names like Cookie and Jessweeee♪, what can I expect?

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

My little brother loves God of War.

His usernames are usually something weird like whitedarkness249832058230958.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    God of War is overrated.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm tempted. I wish there was a Shadow of the Colossus for PSP, though.

God of War is way too overrated. End it. End it now...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Ok, in what way is God of War overrated?

Its better than anything Ico can come up with. Sure, Shadow of the Colossus was amazing, but its not God of War amazing. I just dont get it...what's not to like? The combat is just so damn good. Ehhhh, I mean, can you honestly say you dont enjoy the gameplay?

clicky clicky clicky

Blog Entries

I'm not a big fan of GoW. It's just not my kind of action game. Very impressive for a hand-held system, though! They seem to be really pushing the system. But I think in that aspect, it's still disappointing, simply because this game doesn't seem to take advantage of the PSP's portability, and looks to essentially be a smaller GoW, which is a system of making portable games I've never been too fond of, unless looking for a game with a retro feel to it.

I probably won't get it.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

*in b4 thread drama lulz*

I won't get it, merely for the fact I don't own a PSP.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Anyone here who doesn't appreciate God Of War lacks the testosterone necessary to make them a sane human being.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. There's few really good action games on the PSP that don't involve the letters G T and A (if you want to talk overrated games, GTA is like the pinnacle of such things).
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    Anyone here who doesn't appreciate God Of War lacks the testosterone necessary to make them a sane human being.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this quite a bit. There's few really good action games on the PSP that don't involve the letters G T and A (if you want to talk overrated games, GTA is like the pinnacle of such things).
    QFT

I'm not a big fan of GoW. It's just not my kind of action game. Very impressive for a hand-held system, though! They seem to be really pushing the system. But I think in that aspect, it's still disappointing, simply because this game doesn't seem to take advantage of the PSP's portability, and looks to essentially be a smaller GoW, which is a system of making portable games I've never been too fond of, unless looking for a game with a retro feel to it.

I probably won't get it.
    The only thing that makes it 'portable' is the fact that there are loads of savepoints, so I hear. Even though it does lack typical portable stuff, it still would be hella fun to play on the go. I mean, there's no comparison between playing this and playing some random mini-game type thing on the DS. GoW just gives you so much more.

clicky clicky clicky

I thouroughly enjoy God of War.

However, to take such an awesome looking game and condensing it down onto a tiny screen such as that is inhumane.

Blog Entries

Hey now, the DS has seen some more than just Minigames. But the DS shouldn't really be part of some kind of comparison here, I was just saying that the game basically looks to be a GoW game with bad (but portable) hardware to work with, and with that, there should have been some features that really make it definable as a hand-held game, rather than an early PS2 title.