Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

She was the first to gain popularity.
    Is that your final answer?

I'm pretty sure he meant the first female in an actual fighting game within the fighting genre xP
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 03-01-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Yes. Because of her popularity, in many hero vs villain stories, sometimes, the protagonist is a female.

Yeah theres been villainous females,but thats not what I'm talking about.
    As for as females in a 1 on 1 fighting game, as in theres a life bar and you press the punch and kick button to win, Chun-li is the first.
    And from what they say of the script,it seems like it could be cool,like a Kill-Billesque revenge movie,but probably not as cool.
    I'll still watch it because of my love for the character, but I wouldn't expect or anything or take it seriously.
    Always with a grain of salt people :kaoyatta:

Her thighs aren't big enough.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Couldn't they have got someone who like..

Wasn't meek and scrawny? I mean when I think of a real life Chun-Li I think of a pretty buff, tall, purely asian chick.

I also thought that Kristin (sp) was like a fourth or an 8th asian, I would have been happier with someone who looked more authentic.

Then again if Cammy's in the movie and she works out well then that's all I care about!
    Actors for action movies these days go through an extremely heavy training regime (sometimes spanning on for 6 months or more! Did you see the aftermath of the Supporting Actors in Blade Trinity? eh? That scrawny guy was ripped to ZOMG! and so was Jessica~).

Hopefully this will be the case... where she'll get massive Thigh Muscles.

Plus, if a real woman had her kind of muscles...because Chun-li is pretty much built all the way around from her arms to her legs, I don't think the woman playing her would be very appealing.

Not a female bodybuilder... She needs some muscle, but she shouldn't look like a bodybuilder. Maybe a personal trainer...