Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFI!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah I didn't like FFT that much, either. But no, the series didn't really go downhill until FFVIII but only just barely. FFVI and VII were the peak of the series, but things didn't really get bad until FFXI.

Anyways, yeah FF1 is an awesome game. You should get the PSP version.

And 2D games rule.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Weimar Pluto Knight VII View Post
    Yeah I didn't like FFT that much, either. But no, the series didn't really go downhill until FFVIII but only just barely. FFVI and VII were the peak of the series, but things didn't really get bad until FFXI.

Anyways, yeah FF1 is an awesome game. You should get the PSP version.

And 2D games rule.
    No, I meant FFT was the last really good Final Fantasy. I don't like FFVII, but it was okay before Square-Enix decided to milk the franchise for all it's worth. Every Final Fantasy after FFT has been pretty unsatisfactory in my opinion, sacrificing good gameplay and interesting stories for better graphics and a mediocre story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno Domini View Post
    does anyone still play this game. Serioiusly! it's so out of date. 2-D people, 2-d! Where did you guys even FIND it to play it? What system is it even on? i have no idea!
    Ugh...that ignorance actually pissed me off...I feel so old now...

Same here... and I'm only 15, haha.

lets be honest most of the 2-D games are better than the new ones, because the new ones are all about ohh lets impress people not lets make a game that people will really get into

FF1 has the most replay value of any FF in my opinion i mean like it's been mentioned the ability to name your characters and make them gives you over 500 different replays with the different jobs and the names and being able to make your own storyline

it's an amazing game, and the PS ones can't even touch 1 or 4 i mean 4 was like the greatest ever

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by im_mrbrightside20 View Post
    lets be honest most of the 2-D games are better than the new ones, because the new ones are all about ohh lets impress people not lets make a game that people will really get into

FF1 has the most replay value of any FF in my opinion i mean like it's been mentioned the ability to name your characters and make them gives you over 500 different replays with the different jobs and the names and being able to make your own storyline

it's an amazing game, and the PS ones can't even touch 1 or 4 i mean 4 was like the greatest ever
    I totally agree; Final Fantasy IV is easily the best of all of them.

I liked this game somewhat. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that it didn't have that many sidequests. But that's pretty much expected, considering it came out on the NES.
    so many flashing lights