Thread: Switching Nations

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Default Switching Nations

ok so im wondering iv searched Alla and Ifrit for a guide on how to switch nations but couldnt find one, could you guys possibly tell me how I would go about doing such a thing (or point me in the direction of a guide that could do the job) many thanks.

All you have to do to switch nations in the present is pay some gil. The amount will vary depending on the nation's current rank in the Conquest tally. I know you can change to Windurst at Heaven's Tower, but I don't know where you would do it in Sandy or Bastok. I would think that it would be in the Chateau or the Metalworks.

To change your nation in the past, I think you just do the quest that would normally ally you with that nation.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

really thats all? I was told somthing much more complicated: get very high fame in the said city then speak to a bard in an inn lol

All you have to do is pay a fee to switch nations. Sandy is at NSand near exit to WRon, Bastok is 2nd Floor Metal Works(i think) and windy is Heaven's tower.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Keep in mind that you lose all your conquest points and outpost warps when you change.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Yeah, you lose all of your OP warps, but if you ever decide to switch back to your starting nation, your CP will be there for you (of course, that may only be if you got Rank 10 first, I don't remember).