Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poor parenting

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Okay, apparently all of you silly folk didn't read the comments below the video. One of them says the whole video was explained on G4, that the kid was caught peeking at his presents and the parents gave him just the box on Christmas day with a couple of shirts in it to play a dirty trick on him as well. They eventually gave him the XBox 360.

I'm laughing at all of you and your wasted sympathy at the moment.
    OMG xDDD
    That's the story from the brother, anyway. He was supposed to post a follow up video regarding that, but he didn't. It seems more likely to me that he changed the story after he realized that decent human beings wouldn't find it as funny as morally bankrupt ones like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Okay, apparently all of you silly folk didn't read the comments below the video. One of them says the whole video was explained on G4, that the kid was caught peeking at his presents and the parents gave him just the box on Christmas day with a couple of shirts in it to play a dirty trick on him as well. They eventually gave him the XBox 360.

I'm laughing at all of you and your wasted sympathy at the moment.
    OMG xDDD
    That's the story from the brother, anyway. He was supposed to post a follow up video regarding that, but he didn't. It seems more likely to me that he changed the story after he realized that decent human beings wouldn't find it as funny as morally bankrupt ones like him.
    Exactly what I thought.

ZOMG, SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET THAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE. MUST TAKE AS ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
    Thanks to Sir Edeon X for signature
    "It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define the person you are" - Teh_Masterer

I don't care if they ended up giving him one in the end, that's not the point. Look at the kid and how devastated and embarrassed he is while everyone is around him laughing at him as if the prank was even funny (I'm sorry, even if the kid laughed it still isn't really that funny, just pointless and immature).

I'm with MILF on this one. What a bunch of douche bags.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hated those who played pranks on me (luckily my parents and sister were not into that kind of thing), so I feel sorry for the kid. I don't think such jokes are funny for those who receive them and personally I can't see the fun in making someone angry and disappointed then pointing at him and laugh.
    However, this is far from poor parenting or "scum parents". Everyone can have a bad idea once in a while.