Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would Yuna's final aeon be like?

Default What would Yuna's final aeon be like?

This isn't trying to copy Skyblade's topic, I thought of posting it after reading Auron Lu's short story Venus Rising. I imagine you can guess who became the Final Aeon in the story, and its a very good description.

So my question is: what characteristics would Yuna's Final Aeon have? You can include powers, stats, appearance etc. In terms of who would qualify as a Final Aeon, I would say the only restriction is that he/she must have a close emotional bond with Yuna. So if you think that Seymour (or even Keepa!) was close enough to her, then go ahead.

So here's my attempt: Final Aeon Lulu: High Evasion, Magic and Magic Resistance. Alternately casts Death and Flare. Overdrive: Ultima. Appearance: An ice queen of goddess-like beauty (like Lulu only bigger!) Special power: complete resistance to elemental magic (like a Dark Aeon)

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This is a Final Aeon created by Yuna and Seymour:

|Yuna's Final Aeon - Seymour| Obtained: Zanarkand
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [Special Attack]
    - Desultor: Seymour will cast Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, or Waterga at random without consuming MP.

[Initial Abilities]
    Skills:
    - Zombie Attack 10 MP

Black Magic:
    - Fire 4 MP
    - Thunder 4 MP
    - Water 4 MP
    - Blizzard 4 MP
    - Fira 8 MP
    - Thundara 8 MP
    - Watera 8 MP
    - Blizzara 8 MP
    - Firaga 16 MP
    - Thundaga 16 MP
    - Waterga 16 MP
    - Blizzaga 16 MP
    - Bio 10 MP
    - Death 20 MP
    - Flare 35 MP
    - Ultima 60 MP

[Overdrive]
    - Requiem: This attack inflicts massive, non-elemental damage on all opponents.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

wow roogle. show us up before we even get a chance to post! XD

I'm thinking tidus in a very gilgamesh like character. All kinds of swords flying everywhere. constatnt haste effect. his previous overdrives used as very regular attacks. Overdrive would maybe be an attack with Braska's Fial Aeon's sword.

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

Quote Originally Posted by Anno Domini View Post

I'm thinking tidus in a very gilgamesh like character. All kinds of swords flying everywhere. constatnt haste effect. his previous overdrives used as very regular attacks. Overdrive would maybe be an attack with Braska's Fial Aeon's sword.
    Yeah, I like that idea, maybe he could have 6 arms each with a sword like Kali!

Also, well done Roogle, lots of detail. I wonder which of his previous forms would Seymour resemble as Final Aeon? Several to choose!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administator

Quote Originally Posted by Anno Domini View Post
    wow roogle. show us up before we even get a chance to post! XD

I like that idea. I think that the Final Aeon would emphasize one attribute based on the character over all other attributes, so you're right that Tidus would be very stealthy and speedy like Gilgamesh.

Quote Originally Posted by cally777 View Post

Yeah, I like that idea, maybe he could have 6 arms each with a sword like Kali!

Also, well done Roogle, lots of detail. I wonder which of his previous forms would Seymour resemble as Final Aeon? Several to choose!
    Asura has made a similar appearance to Kali in some of the Final Fantasy games.

I am not sure on what Seymour would look like as a Final Aeon. I think that he may take on a form similar to Anima, but, at the same time, I think he would look less tortured and more willing to inflict pain on his opponents.

im sorry i can't be as describtive with the stats. something like a super kimarhri giant beast would be soo awesome! big teeth, lots of strength. something like obsorbing opponate's powers and maxing them out and having them ten times stronger. something like knocking people out with the stub of his broken horn.... cool.
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/

The absorbing powers would be good, because then he could match up to whatever opponent he was faced with.

Yuna's final aeon... hmm...

AMIRITE?!

This is when she sacrifices that blue furry thing you call a Ronso.
    ★Banner by Polaris★

Yeah, or whatever turns you on. She could be sacrificing lovable, overweight Keepa even. He would strike down his enemies with his huge, over-hanging tummy (like a body slam from one of those demons in X-2).

or with his superior shoot stat he could reign down blitz glory
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?â€Â

Quote Originally Posted by Kasou View Post
    Yuna's final aeon... hmm...

AMIRITE?!

This is when she sacrifices that blue furry thing you call a Ronso.
    hahahahahahahaha!!! i didnt even think of cookie lol
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administator

This is a Final Aeon created by Yuna and Tidus:

|Yuna's Final Aeon - Tidus| Obtained: Zanarkand
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [Special Attack]
    - Empyreal Stasis: Tidus will attempt to inflict Stop on all enemies. The success of this is based on the affection rating between Tidus and Yuna as determined by various storyline points in the game.

[Initial Abilities]
    Skills:
    - Delay Attack 8 MP
    - Delay Buster 18 MP
    - Quick Attack 12 MP
    - Quick Buster 24 MP

White Magic:
    - Haste 8 MP
    - Hastega 30 MP
    - Slow 12 MP
    - Slowga 20 MP
    - Regen 40 MP

Abilities:
    - SOS-Haste
    - SOS-Regen
    - Break Damage Limit

[Overdrive]
    - Dream Ace: A series of eight consecutive physical attacks on a single target followed by a single magical attack on all enemies. The single magical attack is based directly on the magic point value of Yuna at the time of usage.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

I wonder if auron could even become a final aeon...

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

If Tidus was her final Aeon, I'm guessing he'd be pretty damned similar to Braska's Final Aeon, for obvious reasons. Mind you, the bond between Tidus and Yuna was different to the one between Braska and Jecht, so who knows what that might have produced?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Administator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    If Tidus was her final Aeon, I'm guessing he'd be pretty damned similar to Braska's Final Aeon, for obvious reasons. Mind you, the bond between Tidus and Yuna was different to the one between Braska and Jecht, so who knows what that might have produced?
    I am not sure what it would look like, but I think that it would amplify both characters' affinities for White Magic. I think that this aeon would be more powerful than other Final Aeons because of the bond shared between Yuna and Tidus.