Thread: yuri's fusions

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

Default yuri's fusions

in sh2 its said there are over 20 fusion monsters but all i can get are the main ones how do you get the others?????

That would be counting all 3 stages of the normal fusions plus Amon, Neo Amon, and Seraphic Radiance...or Dark Serpahim. Whatever it is called in this version. So thats:

3 Earth
    3 Fire
    3 Water
    3 Wind
    3 Dark
    3 Light
    2 Amons
    1 Seraphic Radiance

That's 21 fusion monsters for Yuri

(SPOILER)23 if you count the two for Kurando. Which are great if you ask me

The third forms are unlockable with the Soul Dew items. Both the Amons and Seraphic Radiance are unlockable through sidequests. Check the faqs on Gamefaqs for more in depth answers.
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

Amon is obtained through the story. I forget how you get Neo Amon, though Dark Seraphim is after you have mastered all of the other fusions, including Kurando's. I think you need the Stone of Rebirth which is found at the bottom of the tree thing. I might be wrong I haven't played this game in a few years.

Dragoon Kain has got the numbers right and you gotta get all the others before you can get Dark Seraphim, like f f freak said. I think, to get Neo Amon you go talk to a fat guy in a suit in Florence. He mentions something about a castle. Go to the world map, and the castle will become a destination. Enter (SPOILER)(Hmmmmm.... this looks familiar) and make your way to the end and receive Neo Amon. Just.......be prepared. And to get Dark Seraphim, check the base of the tree in Yuri's soul after receiving all fusions. A question mark WON'T appear above Yuri's head here, like there usually is if there's an item, so just keep pushing X around the base until you pick up the 'Stone of Rebirth'. Then go through the Door of Desires.

I think all that's right. I haven't played it in a while though.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

By the way you need to make sure your game clock is at exactly 21:21:21, it's a Tuesday, a full moon, and that you're standing on your head before doing any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    Amon is obtained through the story. I forget how you get Neo Amon, though Dark Seraphim is after you have mastered all of the other fusions, including Kurando's. I think you need the Stone of Rebirth which is found at the bottom of the tree thing. I might be wrong I haven't played this game in a few years.

Doh! Amon is obtained through the story. My bad. I haven't played this in so long. My PS2 crapped out on me. Everybody else is right. Yes. Even Maxx Power. Actually. ESPECIALLY Maxx Power.
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Gym_...ex.php?act=idx

Join my wifi gym project. Leader spots are available. Please send me an application.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon Kain View Post
    Everybody else is right. Yes. Even Maxx Power. Actually. ESPECIALLY Maxx Power.
    Damn straight!