Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im not playing.. so im not scum.

or am i?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You are. :twak:

Still waiting for the answer to my question, Shiny.

And where's GB and leader of mortals?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    But see you straight out said that I was mafia scum. So again, what have I done?
    I actually said you're either mafia or a dumb pro-towner. At this point I don't really know. And I don't know who anyone is except myself.

What you've done. Well, you went after me for not voting which is a lame reason to go after someone when the game just began minutes before. Then went after me for lurking. Just because I'm reading the thread and not posting does not mean I'm scum. Stop looking at my profile stalker! xD

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You are. :twak:

Still waiting for the answer to my question, Shiny.

And where's GB and leader of mortals?
    This is pissing me off so much that I want to go invisible for this game!

Psychotic...

A. This forum has a timer loggout thingy, sometimes I check to see if anything interested has happened by refreshing, see that it hasn't and walk away for 10 minutes, then come back and refresh again, making it look like I'm constantly here.

B. I'm not some kind of god. I need to think okay? I know its tough for you, with your superior intelligence to accept that we all can't magically make great thought out posts, but we aren't all you okay? :rolleyes2 If I don't think I'm not going to benefit the town, and I'll probably just get lynched because of an idea I had that didn't get fully thought out.

Articles

I'm not dumb. Anyone can see what I am doing is not dumb, so therefore, by your logic, I must be scum. Also, you said your bet was on me being scum, so y'know.

Lame reasoning does not equate to me being scum.

I'm not looking at anyone's profile. There's a little yellow chocobo underneath your posts that tells me you're online.

I want to hear what GB and LoM have to say about this. GB has just sat on the fence. Well GB, if it's an "argument" as you claim, get stuck in. Pick a side.

EDIT: Oh he posted, hold on, the line I just posted is irrelevant.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Just wondered where you were is all. Is it so bad that I want to hear your opinion?
    B. I'm not some kind of god. I need to think okay? I know its tough for you, with your superior intelligence to accept that we all can't magically make great thought out posts, but we aren't all you okay? :rolleyes2 If I don't think I'm not going to benefit the town, and I'll probably just get lynched because of an idea I had that didn't get fully thought out.
    Well check out the sarcasm on you! Goldenboko - sassy and frassy! If you're afraid of making mistakes then tell you what, let's all pack up, go home, and not post anything.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just wondered where you were is all. Is it so bad that I want to hear your opinion?
    Then next time don't use a winking emoticon, because a wink in that situation isn't taken as "I want to hear his opinion."

Well check out the sarcasm on you! Goldenboko - sassy and frassy! If you're afraid of making mistakes then tell you what, let's all pack up, go home, and not post anything.
    There's a difference between not wanting to make mistakes, and not being willing to post. I was reading what you two had to say, and trying to form an opinion.

Articles

Then next time don't use a winking emoticon, because a wink in that situation isn't taken as "I want to hear his opinion.
    And how, pray tell, is it taken? (suitable emoticon? y/n)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko
    There's a difference between not wanting to make mistakes, and not being willing to post. I was reading what you two had to say, and trying to form an opinion.
    I don't want to make mistakes either. Does anybody?

It's been one and a half hours since you made your "Hmm yes Psychotic and Shiny sure are arguing!" post. I wonder how long it takes to form an opinion about something like that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Then next time don't use a winking emoticon, because a wink in that situation isn't taken as "I want to hear his opinion.
    And how, pray tell, is it taken? (suitable emoticon? y/n)
    Jess is more of a "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M CUTE EMOTICON" and never really entails anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko
    I don't want to make mistakes either. Does anybody?

It's been one and a half hours since you made your "Hmm yes Psychotic and Shiny sure are arguing!" post. I wonder how long it takes to form an opinion about something like that.
    Let's be fair shall we?
    I haven't only been thinking about EoFF. Also, there's a difference between trying to form an opinion on something, then trying to form an opinion on something happening and constantly changing. You and Shiny have been continually going at it while I'm trying to think changing what I think.

Anyway: I've come to this conclusion.

Either...

A. Your mafia, who's kinda blew it, and trying to stick to his argument. So he doesn't look susipicous for having a random change of opinion.

OR

B. You had a vibe about Shiny, and you want her to continually talk, until the Cop has a reason to investigate her.

If I posted who I think was the cop, I would be endangering him/her, so I'll hold my opinion on that.

Now, I'm kinda leaning toward A, because I know you don't make a great mafian, and B just doesn't seem like your style of play.

Articles

I haven't only been thinking about EoFF. Also, there's a difference between trying to form an opinion on something, then trying to form an opinion on something happening and constantly changing. You and Shiny have been continually going at it while I'm trying to think changing what I think.
    Fair enough. :mog:
    Anyway: I've come to this conclusion.

Either...

A. Your mafia, who's kinda blew it, and trying to stick to his argument.

OR

B. You had a vibe about Shiny, and you want her to continually talk, until the Cop has a reason to investigate her.

If I posted who I think was the cop, I would be endangering him/her, so I'll hold my opinion on that.

Now, I'm kinda leaning toward A, because I know you don't make a great mafian, and B just doesn't seem like your style of play.
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you!

fyi: Neither A nor B.

A, don't even understand that, I haven't acted scummy at all, but whatever, I wanted you to take a side and you have.

B, well, B is funny too. I had no vibes about Shiny whatsoever. Waiting for the cop? No. That's poor strategy. If we strike gold with that, fantastic, but I'm not counting on that and it's pointless to do so.

So, folks, why my little discussion with Shiny? I was being truthful when I said it was to give you guys opportunity to analyse me better (not very successfully so far tbh) and to analyse her better. Me, I've analysed her and I've come to this conclusion:

##unvote

I was also hoping to analyse everybody elses' reactions to it. And whose reaction was the most interesting? Why, Goldenboko's of course.

Goldenboko has this to say.
    Someone call me when we're gonna get serious, this spam is getting boring Dx
    Doesn't get serious himself though. Leaves others to do it.

Robble Robble Robble!

Quote Originally Posted by GB
    As far as I'm concerned we have one major argument going on, the rest has all been mindless spam. That argument has been Shiny V. Psychotic.

I don't exactly know which one has been fighting on the town's side... or if one of them has actually been Mafia.

I kinda think Psychotic has been going after Shiny a bit too hard, its almost reminding me of the FF game.

I made a vote-> Edgar goes after me hard
    In that game:

Me: Townie-> Edgar: Mafia

Could the same thing be happening this game? Only...

Shiny doesn't vote-> Psychotic goes after Shiny.

Thoughts and opinions?
    So. What does this post actually say? That I'm having a splendid chat with Miss Shiny? Well, okay, but we can see that if we read the thread. It's just a generic post that makes it look like he's contributing, when he's not really adding a lot to the discussion.

What else can we take from it? GB trying to paint it as something bigger than it is. Insists it's an argument. That I'm going after her hard. "Fighting", and all that. Ooh la la, feisty.
    I don't exactly know which one has been fighting on the town's side... or if one of them has actually been Mafia.
    Look at that, man. Totally smurfing implies one of us is mafia. Great, setting up a chain lynch. Lynch Shiny today, say oh, Psychotic is scum tomorrow? Fantastic. Yes, I know he qualified it with "or if one of them has actually been Mafia". So what, I say! He still sowed the seeds of guilt right there.

His post, to me, well, it's just sitting on the fence. Waiting to see how the wind blows before committing. That's why I called him out and asked for him to take a side. I wanted to force his hand. And I have done so, and I am satisfied with the result.

Shiny was just foreplay. You're my man at the moment.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't like being used.

Articles

Had to probe somebody.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thats a long ass post, totally not quoting it.

On A. I already described why I think that your acting "scummy". I thought that your fight reminded me of Edgar V. Ingus. By nope, according to you that post had no contribution whatsoever. Even though I specifically asked for thoughts and opinions, its not my fault that post was completely ignored.

Also, your thoughts on me saying "Call me when the spam is over."

We had 72 hours, as far as I was concerned it could lasted for like 6 hours! Also read my "Just pretending to contribute post". I asked for opinions and thoughts, because I did get tired of the spam, and try to make there be more then just you and Shiny having your bitch-fight.

I'm not really convinced you planned out that fight for this. That seems way to conviniant seeing how that argument was so quickly turning against you.

Articles

On A. I already described why I think that your acting "scummy". I thought that your fight reminded me of Edgar V. Ingus.
    What, you mean the little squabble where you and LoM kept calling each other gay until Rydia provided a welcome distraction? Hahaha. Don't think so, Joe.
    Even though I specifically asked for thoughts and opinions
    And yet when I specifically asked you for your thoughts and opinions you got cagey and defensive.
    I'm not really convinced you planned out that fight for this. That seems way to conviniant seeing how that argument was so quickly turning against you.
    There you go again! :laugh: "Fight" "argument". You seem to be a fan of sarcasm so I'll indulge you here: Yeah, that big ol' brawl sure turned against me! Why, all that logic thrown at me and all of my points proved totally wrong! Shut my mouth, Psychotic defeated once again! You think it was a genuine attempt to get her lynched? Honestly? Even though I said at the time I'm not encouraging you all to put votes on her? Come on. You can do better than this.

Oh, and how convienient for you that you turned against the person you deemed to be losing~

Ok, there is alot there, alot of very good points, but also alot of speculation.

GB I think what your going at, saying that Psy is Mafia because of him attacking Shiny is a bit far fetched. But then again he could have gotten alot of practice at mafia. I have only been in the last two mafia games, and if I recall Psy wasn't in either of them (correct me if I am wrong) so then he could have looked at the mafia, as you have been saying he is a rubbish mafioso, and paid attention to how good mafia payers played. I don’t know, just gonna keep in mind.

I am also not convinced that Goldenboko is Mafia, you make alot of good points Psycotic, and I certainly find him suspicious right now and he certainly seems more suspicious than Psy unless he is playing very carefully, but I haven‘t seen enough against him ‘yet‘. But here is what I am thinking...

If both members of the mafia make it to tomorrow then they are looking strong, if they can make someone look guilty tomorrow they can win the game. So right now I am looking at LoM and FFfreak.

I am not saying either of them are guilty, I am just saying that right now they are both laying under the radar. If they both make it through today (and they happen to be mafia) then they can become more active tomorrow and by looking at our disagreements today and make one of the more vocal players today seem guilty. If we have a cop I would highly recommend looking at them, as of right now I would worry more about LoM than FFfreak, as I don’t think that a member of the mafia would say nothing, and would instead try to lay low.

This is pure speculation though, just food for thought.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?