Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617182232 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Psychotic, your making my posts look way more suspicious then they actually are. My first two you've brought into accusation actually coexist pretty well. I started with some patience, going to let the people run the course until they where ready to get serious, then losing patience tried to point out we actually had something going on, and to pay attention to it.

Your accusation against me is based off the fact (or at least from what I can gather from it), that I sat fence for a while, then decided I thought you where mafia. Well, let's take all of your stuff at face value, and you where using Shiny as probe. In that case you made yourself look guilty to me, so I said exactly what I thought.

If we go back to my post before you'll see why I didn't want to post it right away, because I thought if I posted by idea, I'd get lynched. Look what your trying to do, I posted my thoughts, and now your trying to get me lynched off them Dx

I've reread all your posts, there aren't any contradictions or lies on my part you've pointed out, and I see more random speculation then anything so I fail to see the argument.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Psychotic, your making my posts look way more suspicious then they actually are.
    Subjective. We'll let the rest of the town judge that.

Next bit of your post, okay, your posts go well together. Great. Doesn't really prove anything either way.

Your accusation against me is based off the fact (or at least from what I can gather from it), that I sat fence for a while, then decided I thought you where mafia.
    I think you've acted scummy. This is what you've done that, in my eyes, is scummy.

- Let's talk seriously! (or rather, you talk seriously while I watch)
    - States the obvious, acting like a contributor. Sitting on the fence - scumtells.
    - You were acting like I had accused you of capital murder just for asking your opinion - despite the fact that you, yourself, had asked others for opinions earlier.
    - When you think I am "losing", you decide I am scum. And why do you think I am scum? Well, from what I can gather, the next part of your post deals with that.
    Well, let's take all of your stuff at face value, and you where using Shiny as probe. In that case you made yourself look guilty to me, so I said exactly what I thought.
    ...because I asked Shiny a few questions. Is that it? Or am I missing something here?

If we go back to my post before you'll see why I didn't want to post it right away, because I thought if I posted by idea, I'd get lynched.
    That's a selfish way to play if you're town. It's a group effort.
    Look what your trying to do, I posted my thoughts, and now your trying to get me lynched off them Dx
    No. I am not trying to get you lynched.

Attention, fellow mafia players: Do not lynch Goldenboko at this present juncture!
    I've reread all your posts, there aren't any contradictions or lies on my part you've pointed out, and I see more random speculation then anything so I fail to see the argument.
    Contradictions and lies doth not a mafia make. I just think you've acted scummier than anyone else is all. Oh, and for the record:

"You were acting like I had accused you of capital murder just for asking your opinion - despite the fact that you, yourself, had asked others for opinions earlier." Contradiction?

However, it seems by your own standards, in order for one to be mafia, one lies. One contradicts oneself. You yourself have said I look guilty to you. So I ask you: What lies and contradictions have I told?

And if you can't find any, well GB, baby, that right there is a contradiction!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've already told you. I didn't think you where asking me for my opinion there, I thought you where doing exactly what you did with Shiny, "Hey he hasn't posted for a while... MAFIA!"

(For reference I'm talking about this)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    And where's GB and leader of mortals?

I'll admit, lies and contradictions aren't the only thing to base off of, but again, you seemed to be feverishly going after targets so my (first Shiny, and when that didn't work out, me) initial reaction was very defensive . If thats not what your doing, and your just trying to stimulate conversation then, not get someone lynched, then I'm sorry I take statements differently then you.

I think my afore mentioned quote, was when you really piqued my interest. It looked like you had this weird obsession with members who where online, but not posting, which just seemed odd (only way I could describe it).

Articles

And where's GB and leader of mortals?
    How the deuce does this equate to a full-blown accusation? I also included leader of mortals in there. Just wanted your opinions. That's all. I still want lom's opinion!
    Quote Originally Posted by GB
    I'll admit, lies and contradictions aren't the only thing to base off of, but again, you seemed to be feverishly going after targets so my (first Shiny, and when that didn't work out, me) initial reaction was very defensive
    I don't think "feverishly going after targets" is scummy. Maybe the rest of you do. I don't know, but if you guys do then I'd love to see the logic behind it. Also, the Shiny thing didn't work out? I...I can't see where you're coming from with that. I genuinely believe I had control of our little discussion, and again, I'm sure the rest of you can see that.
    if thats not what your doing, and your just trying to stimulate conversation then, not get someone lynched, then I'm sorry I take statements differently then you.
    It's what, hour 6(?) of 72. God, no, I am not trying to get anybody lynched at this stage. That would be incredibly dumb. However, if you or anybody else acts scummy then I'm going to call them on it.
    It looked like you had this weird obsession with members who where online, but not posting, which just seemed odd (only way I could describe it).
    No harm in encouraging people to post, is there?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Again, you suck with the winking smiley, you should be banned from using it ever again! xD

My idea was that really crappy Mafia players try and get some suspicion on someone, really quickly. I can actually bring up lots of examples, Edgar, you in the Pokemon game (I think you where Meowth), Slowpoke (xD). So when I see someone going after target after target, I normally throw a red flag near them. I didn't get that whole 'just trying to get opinion vibe' so I threw a red flag.

Anyway, if your just trying to get people to post then good work... I guess >.<

Its 2AM where I am, I'm going to sleep, keep.... doing whatever you do xD

Articles

I also went for target after target in Staff mafia. Remember how that one turned out? Oh I bet you do.

Also, I dispute that I went for target after target in Pokemon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

First off I only used examples with people who WHERE mafia.

I didn't go back and look it up, but I'm fairly sure that you went from pointing finger toward Geodude, to me, to Slowpoke.

EDIT: I shouldn't post when I'm half asleep; the edit wasn't anything major.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought you said you were going to sleep. xD

Articles

First off I only used examples when you WHERE mafia.
    So you're saying I act like this in all mafia games, no matter my allignment? Haha. Okay. In that case, then, it's obviously my style, and Psychotic acting like Psychotic isn't really a scumtell.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I thought you said you were going to sleep. xD
    I'm trying, but I have problems getting away from the computer.

First off I only used examples when you WHERE mafia.
    So you're saying I act like this in all mafia games, no matter my allignment? Haha. Okay. In that case, then, it's obviously my style, and Psychotic acting like Psychotic isn't really a scumtell.
    I edited the post, I shouldn't post while nearly sleeping.

I fixed you to with people.

I was trying to give examples of past mafians who did the finger point strategy. I should actually go to sleep I'm just looking like a retard now Dx

and Psychotic acting like Psychotic isn't really a scumtell.

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure, you seem pretty scummy at times Psy

Alright, I keep wanting to get off, but I am afraid I will miss some more of this feverent back and forwath!

I really wanna see more people post before I start forming my oppinions on who is mafia or not.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post

Alright, I keep wanting to get off, but I am afraid I will miss some more of this feverent back and forwath!
    Thats what she said.

And with that, I'm actually going to sleep.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default 3:42am

I'm not slightly inebriated right now at all so I'm okay to poast! You guys write too much though, jesus (I like to use the lord's name in vain xD) I have a lot to read. So anyway addressing the posts that jump out at me as kooky as I read them~

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    Smart townie my ass. He's either mafia or a really dumb pro-towner. And I doubt he's a Demon Dude (sorry, Demon Dude, bro) so my bet is on mafia scum, but I need to ponder a few things more before making my decision. I haven't even acted one bit suspicious. Really no one has yet although I'm a bit suspicious of the two people who aren't that active.
    KOOKY~!! Two reasons: 1, holy crap I just lost my train of thought for a long time but anyway I remember, "ponder a few things before making my decision" sounds like something I would have said when I was mafia and that makes me sad because it looks so kooky especially at that point of the day. And more importantly 2, suspicious of the two people that aren't active? I assume you mean leader of mortals and fffreak, and that just sounds really weird that you would be suspicious of them at that point of the day once again. Especially fffreak because there's a good chance she hasn't even read the thread yet, and LoM read the thread not long before that. Just sounds kooooooky~ .....Kooky Crisps XDDDDDDDD

And with that thought I should probably kindly STFU because that last page is wayyyyy tl;dr and from what I skimmed GB said some kooky things and Dolen trying to act as the mediator or whatever it's called y'know let's be nice to each other and not jump to conclusions thing is kinda kooky and Psy is just a kooky person.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Banned
    Blog Entries

I can't play mini mafias, there isn't a day three for me to fail miserably in.