Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252939 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Add to notes:

Jojo unwilling to commit to GB lynch.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Add to notes:

Psy smell like garbage.

PS where did Shiny go?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Posting a lot without making any theories does. Come, Shiny Shoes, some opinions if you please. Who do you think is scum? Everyone knows my main man right now is Goldenboko...but we don't know who yours is.
    As you wish.

Psychotic: I find him suspicious. His useless fight with me was probably abruptly ended because if I was lynched based on that debacale (cuz some of you were actually buying into his accusations) then that would make him an easy target for the next day since I would be announced innocent. So he went unto another target, Goldenboko. What I find odd is that he's not really vehemently going after other people and Jojee. In fact many of his jokes with Jojee were "omg maybe we're both mafia" crap.

Goldenboko: His whole cop thing was a bit suspicious, but I suspected that was because he was the cop. After him explaining his intentions for the cop I'm suspicious about what his plan truly was. I think he is mafia trying to get the cop to come out now.

Leader of Mortals: This person is very ill-informed. It's interesting how he focused on lying low in his aforementioned post, but yet that's what he's been doing previously. As I said before, he was lurking this thread and not posting until someone (I think Psychotic) said to say something worthwhile. Regardless, I'm not sure of what this person's deal is, but they need to get genders right.

Dolentrean: He hasn't really posted much since yesterday, so I don't have much to say on him. I will say this though...when Psychotic had the debate with me he was quick to say "oh yeah Shiny is acting awkward and suspicious". But yet hwen Psychotic had the debate with Goldenboko he was all "well I'm not really convinced he's mafia". Odd judging how both debates were a bit similar.

f f freak:
    Also hasn't really posted much aside from her odd posts "I like pie" and the like. I'm glad she's finally getting more involved, but I'll have to analyze her a bit more now before forming a plausible opinion.

Jojee:
    She's posted a lot, but many of her posts have been posts where she says something completely odd or off topic. Yet, she says everyone else is "kooky". Apparently this sort of behavior was her mafia tactic last time. Also, her "maybe I'm mafia" posts are undoubtedly suspicious. Wtf would a townie even think of saying something like that? Seriously.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Actually, my mafia tactic last time was lying low and not pointing at anyone besides who I decide to vote for, though I ultimately kinda caved in, and my mafia tactic the time before was just not getting killed and trying to dig my way out of a hole. My mafia tactic for the time when I played Loony BoB and was town would be closer to this, though ...Funny how that got me lynched and the other ones pretty much didn't.

Cue "How convenient you bring it up!"

Yeah, I know, I thought so too. xD I'm being myself and speaking, for the most part, what I think.

You find everyone suspicious though, do you? (edit: By the way, how is this different from me saying everyone is kooky?) What do you think of LoM and fffreak's sudden votes for GB up there? :3 And who do you think is most suspicious?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles

Psychotic: I find him suspicious.
    Cool. Takes notes: Anyone who suspects Shiny is suspicious, folks!
    His useless
    Useful.
    fight
    discussion
    with me was probably abruptly ended because if I was lynched based on that debacale (cuz some of you were actually buying into his accusations) then that would make him an easy target for the next day since I would be announced innocent.
    Or because, y'know, I was doing it to provoke discussion and to lure someone out. EITHER/OR. And see here's the kicker with your theory. If I am afraid to get you lynched because of how you'd flip...why bother making a case against you in the first place?

And if you did flip town, they'd be retarded if they went after me on Day Two and I'd tell them so. Frankly I'm tired of the "Hurrr somebody led the case against me therefore they must be scum!!!" mentality at EoFF. It's unbelieviably poor logic.
    So he went unto another target, Goldenboko.
    Who was acting scummy.
    What I find odd is that he's not really vehemently going after other people and Jojee.
    Because they're not acting scummy, maybe, I don't know. You were acting scummy too, whether you care to admit it or not.
    In fact many of his jokes with Jojee were "omg maybe we're both mafia" crap.
    This proves?

Sorry everyone, I was spending time with my girlfriend and haven't been to my computer until now.

Alright... erm, first I briefly saw some people talking about me, if you guys got anything to ask i'm here now to answer!

Now... right now I would have to say my two mains would be either LoM or GB. I think LoM has been playing pretty passively and has been laying low. If he has done anything really note worthy could someone fill me in? I might have missed something while I was skimming, though I do think he voted for someone, I will look back and see what he said.

As for GB I just have to look at all the evidence Psy had against him, It is also strange that he brought up the cop so much. He did jump to defend himself, but what he didn't do was say, "OMG Psy suspected me! MAFIA!" (Unless I am remembering poorly) and that is what Shiny did.

How much time do we have left? I didn't want to get to aggressive yesterday as I wanted to see what everyone had to say so I could be careful with my vote, but if we are running at all low on time then its time to get more into it.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We still have a lot of time :3 Lot lot lot of time.

But isn't it a little convenient that when I go "He's acting too passive" then you come out with your suspicions?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Very good point, I am acting alot more passive in this game, but in one of my first posts I also did give my resoning for that, I said that because it is such a small game, we need to be very careful. I think I said that we needed to be careful of who we voted for and avoid finger pointing this early.

I think Psy agreed that we need to be careful, but disagreed about avoiding finger pointing.

After reading the posts I missed I realised that finger pointing hasn't really caused anyone to get voted for (except for GB and he has quite a bit of evidence against him). I was nervious becuase I have only played in the past two games of mafia, and it seemed that in those games when someone pointed a finger at someone else, people agreed and bandwagoned on quickly, I wanted to avoid that.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cool. Takes notes: Anyone who suspects Shiny is suspicious, folks!
    Ballshot. You said:
    B, well, B is funny too. I had no vibes about Shiny whatsoever.
    So you didn't find me suspicious and yet you still went after me anyway. What's the point? Why not just go after who you thought was suspicious from the get-go instead of finger pointing and using some "wine in front of me" tactic which is also stated as being a mafia tactic by the way as it states. Also, some of the people in my posts who didn't suspect me as suspicious I still find suspicious.

Useful.
    It has yet to be proven useful.

Or because, y'know, I was doing it to provoke discussion and to lure someone out. EITHER/OR. And see here's the kicker with your theory. If I am afraid to get you lynched because of how you'd flip...why bother making a case against you in the first place?
    I don't know. Do I look like you? The answer is no, I'm not blond.

Because they're not acting scummy, maybe, I don't know. You were acting scummy too, whether you care to admit it or not.
    Contradictions contradictions. First, you say I had no scum vibes basically and now you said I did. And I don't see how anything Jojee has said is not scummy. But of course, obviously if she is your fellow scum mate then you wouldn't find her suspicious.

This proves?
    That is odd and not something a pro-town's person would say.

Articles

So you didn't find me suspicious and yet you still went after me anyway. What's the point? Why not just go after who you thought was suspicious from the get-go instead of finger pointing
    Let me make this abundantly clear:

I did not think you were scum.
    I did not get scum vibes.
    I was not suspicious of you.

HOWEVER

You acted scummy. (acting scummy does not make one scum) I wanted explanations before jumping to any conclusions, and I wished to provoke reactions out of the others.
    using some "wine in front of me" tactic which is also stated as being a mafia tactic by the way as it states.
    I used WIFOM? What the hell? Explain this 'cause I sure as hell haven't used WIFOM in my opinion. If you're going to make accusations like that, back them up.
    It caught GB out. I deem it useful.
    Contradictions contradictions. First, you say I had no scum vibes basically and now you said I did.
    Same point again, eh champ? You're misconstruing what I meant. Whether or not it's deliberate I don't know.
    And I don't see how anything Jojee has said is not scummy. But of course, obviously if she is your fellow scum mate then you wouldn't find her suspicious.
    So I'm suspicious for not finding Jojo suspicious? ...okay.
    That is odd and not something a pro-town's person would say.
    I'm pro-town and I said it.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ow, my brain just exploded, your gonna have to give me time to actually make something out of all of this Dx

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm sad Shiny is ignoring my post ;(

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Shiny is going after Psy pretty hard, and all Psy did was try to get some info out of her at the beginning... It seems like you are almost desperate to get attention on Psy. Its odd, and I can understand you being suspicious, its just a little odd how hard you are going after him IMHO.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

@Dolen
    I thought you realized that finger pointing or even voting to draw people out could be beneficial (your words: couldn't hurt) way early on. Why still so passive afterward?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    Psy makes a good point, but I dont think that Shiny putting a vote on someone isn't going to give us very much info as it would probobly be very random. But if you think it will help us it at least couldn't hurt at all
    Also, why would you advise a cop who to look at like six hours into the day? Seems a little pointless at that time. Could it be a mafia strategy to draw the cop's attention off the true mafia members?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolentrean View Post
    If we have a cop I would highly recommend looking at them, as of right now I would worry more about LoM than FFfreak, as I don’t think that a member of the mafia would say nothing, and would instead try to lay low.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It caught GB out. I deem it useful.
    Caught me out? You made it look like you where going after Shiny for no good reason, I comment my thoughts on that, and you try to (and successfully are), screw me.

Well you're also encouraging the use of past mafia tactics (as is GB). Don't know what they're supposed to prove. This be C9, not 23-man pile on.

And you called everyone kooky.
    True enough, but the only past games I've played in have had a lot of people. A natural reaction is to react according to experiences in the past, so isn't it naturally that I try and relate to my past mafia game experience? Other then that I'm not going to try and explain myself too much, I make crappy town, thats the conclusion I've come to.

LoM and f f freak are now way up on my susipicion list, as he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little. No excuse imo. I'm gonna go read more posts on people I haven't commented on, but LoM and f f freak have rang my bells.