Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6101112131415161718192021222636 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Yeah, sorry for not posting, I couldn't really think of anything to post. I just posted that pie comment because qwerty said he'd replace if people didn't post. Besides, this hasn't been open that long and there's like 230 posts. I was busy reading through them.

Anyway I'm gonna read through the rest of the posts then post my thoughts for all of you impatient people.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Apology accepted.

NOW REPLACE HER REPLACE HER!!! Quick while she's reading the thread! She won't know what hit her!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OH MY FREAKING GOD PSYCHOTIC WAY TO BLOW MY ENTIRE PLAN!

I thought I knew who the cop was, I made that hoping the cop would catch on, and leave a hint on who was investigated like Yams did. But now you made a big deal over the post, and the mafia will also be expecting a hint!

My one plan, you blew. I hate you.

I would vote Psy, just because he's annoying me, though apart from that, he doesn't seem Mafia, so I don't suspect him.

The person I suspect the most would probably be GB, because of his Cop hunt. Either he is the Cop, or he wants to find the Cop, to kill them, because he's Mafia. Or he could be a townie. I think it's more likely he's a Cop or Mafia.

I'll post more later.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I would vote Psy, just because he's annoying me, though apart from that, he doesn't seem Mafia, so I don't suspect him.

The person I suspect the most would probably be GB, because of his Cop hunt. Either he is the Cop, or he wants to find the Cop, to kill them, because he's Mafia. Or he could be a townie. I think it's more likely he's a Cop or Mafia.

I'll post more later.
    If I was mafia I wouldn't vocalise my cop "hunt" :rolleyes2

The reason I wanted to know who the cop was, is because I remembered back in the Staff game, how Yam's hints helped the town (i.e. Psychotic)

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post

I thought I knew who the cop was, I made that hoping the cop would catch on, and leave a hint on who was investigated like Yams did. But now you made a big deal over the post, and the mafia will also be expecting a hint!

...let me get this straight.

You were trying to make the cop give a hint to you as to their identity. On day one.

...what?
    Heehee, I'd vote for you right back if you wanted me out for being annoying.

...oh wait I guess I already kinda did. ##unvote

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You post would be more believable I actually believed that you have would been able to even make a reasonable deduction on who you think the cop is, GB.

Edit: You guys post a lot all of a sudden xD Yam's hints didn't so much help the town either, it helped me and I was mafia I see where that could go though, but refer above~

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

...let me get this straight.

You were trying to make the cop give a hint to you as to their identity. On day one.

...what?
    Heehee, I'd vote for you right back if you wanted me out for being annoying.

...oh wait I guess I already kinda did. ##unvote
    No, no no. I was trying to let the cop be aware I thought I knew who he was so a hint in Day two would be nice so I don't vote for the wrong person.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    You post would be more believable I actually believed that you have would been able to even make a reasonable deduction on who you think the cop is, GB.
    I'd explain what I thought, but I don't want to reveal the possible cop in day one.

Articles

No, no no. I was trying to let the cop be aware I thought I knew who he was so a hint in Day two would be nice so I don't vote for the wrong person.
    But there's no need for that, though. Unless we lynch scum today, the cop should claim on day two.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What.

I don't know, I haven't followed any of the other Mafia games apart from the Disney one where I was Buzz Lightyear.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko
    If I was mafia I wouldn't vocalise my cop "hunt"
    You might. I don't know you're tactics. You might want the cop to reveal themselves or 'drop hints' so you know who to kill, if you are Mafia.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Before I have to go I'd like to say who I think is mafia: Leader of mortals.

His vote seems like a good placed mafian vote, as any mafian would want Psychotic dead, but not want to be the first to vote for him.

I gotta go now byes~

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd explain what I thought, but I don't want to reveal the possible cop in day one.
    Oh and also how the hell would you even been able to guess who the cop was in day one when no one even hinted at it? That doesn't make a lick of sense.

Articles

leader of mortals' vote is very scummy, yes, but he hasn't been around to answer my question about it.