Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728293343 ... LastLast

Thread: C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was going to drop it now anyway. xD

LoM! Stop lurking and answer my questions

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I just realized as I was reading over the only posts that Psy asked people to talk about me and Jojee was the only person to really take that to heart. Now I feel left out and hurt

Ok... My opinions are about where the were last time I was on, in the page and a half that has been posted there hasn't been many job dropping moments One thing I find vary strange is Goldenboko thinking he may know who the cop is... I mean how could you possibly have that figured out this early in the game?

Shiny started backing of Psy when more people started calling her on it, could be a townie who has run out of things to say on the matter, or it could be a mafia taking the hint and backing off.

And f f freak, hey, glad to see yah! how you been? want some coffee? Care to explain your prolonged absence?
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

He went offline again But I know he was online several times after I asked questions! STOP AVOIDING ME ;___; *cries a river*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Well, I’m sure its nothing personal... probably just the fact your avi is a monkey in a diaper, I personally don’t think that would smell all to pleasant.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I guess I'll just have to interrogate you again

So what do you think of LoM?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Or he could be mafia purposely avoiding the question and your fellow scum mate, Dolentrean. Also, no one "called me on it" I say when I want to end it and how.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Not exactly in some cases. If a person debates with that person in the game then of course the mafia wouldn't want to kill them because then the suspicion would be on them. But, if they didn't cause beef with that person the following day they'd be an easy target because that person would basically be neutral. That was the mafia's tactic in the Disney game, but failed because Triton going "omg let's just vote for no reason."
    Suspicion would only be on them if the town was retarded. And despite you accusing me of being dumb town for questioning you (whatever happened to suspect everyone? ) I aint dumb town, missy missy.

Well I think I have said what I think of him before but. Earlier in the game he was lying low, not really posting anything useful, that has shifted slightly in the newer posts.

He still isn't very active, When he does post he seems to point out who is main suspect is and then vote for them. Most people in this game have not been actively voting except to lure other people into the discussion (I.E. Psy). Though I have found both the people he has voted for suspicious, he hasn't really tried to convince others of why he thinks they are suspicious, and instead bandwagons onto other peoples arguments. I think his post when he voted for f f freak was "You know, the more I think about it, the more she seems guilty to me" (not sure if those were his exact words)

And that is what I think of LoM, Not that high up on my suspect list, but on there at least.

(Let it be known I did that off the top of my head and didn't look back on posts to do that so there is a good chance I missed something, point it out to me and I will tell you what I think about it)

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by Duckface
    I aint dumb town, missy missy.
    Then I guess the only other possibility would be that you're mafia!

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckface
    I aint dumb town, missy missy.
    Then I guess the only other possibility would be that you're mafia!
    Or maybe I'm the jester hurr hurr hurr.

Also stop rolefishing about the cop, you.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wasn't rolefishing and I already stopped! ;_; God LEAVE ME ALONE BACK OFF ALL OF YOU BACK OFF. Besides, geese are kinda cool. xD

Anyway, LoM seems scummy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Jojee: She seems to be a townie. Hasn't given me anything to work with yet

Gobo: He seems to be like Jojee
    Like half an hour later with little substance posts in between, after Psy states that he thinks GB is his main man and after fffreak agrees with Psy,

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I agree there is a possibility gobo is scum. He may be using the "too stupid to be mafia" trick. This is from where he said this...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    If I was mafia I wouldn't vocalise my cop "hunt" :rolleyes2
    ##Vote: Goldenboko
    Sudden change of mind? O_O;

Also, asking me why I unvoted immediately after I did, and then using that as for why I'm almost certainly town to him. Not to mention avoiding me, no one who avoids me should live! Lynch 'im! (JK... well maybe but not yet xD)

What do you think about him now Dolen? :[ Anyone else?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I know that you keep asking me my opinion because you think I am mafia, but by god if it doesn’t make me feel all warm and fuzzy anyways.

Ok, that is a good point that I didn’t notice before, a good safe way for a mafia to bandwagon behind someone without drawing attention to themselves perhaps? “What everyone else was doing it! I just wanted to be popular!”

He did the same thing again when attention shifted off of GB, when we started focusing on FFF saying that “SHE” (I remembered this time) was acting scummy LoM shifted his vote again. That seems to me less scummy that the original flip to GB as it wasn’t him just banking on some people saying, “that’s right, this person is my main man now!” though he again didn’t offer anything new and instead cast his vote biased on other peoples opinions.

I think he may be rising on my Madar, (that is a Mafia Radar for those of you that aren’t me)

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jojee that is pretty convincing... but if LoM is mafia, I think giving him more time will give him more time to make mistakes and really make me more sure then I am now, and right now, its just not enough to make me shake my original suspicion from f f freak.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You're important to me

Edit: to Dolen, not GB! ...Well GB you're kinda important to me too

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Wait, guys, isnt' Shiny a Guy?

I don't think I've seen him reffered to as a guy once this whole game?

Now I'll leave you to your Mafia Shenanigans.